Chapter 6 - Call Me

I know who you are

I know who you are

Come up off your colour chart

I know where you're comin' from

Call me (call me) on the line

Call me, call me any, anytime

Call me (call me) I'll arrive

You can call me any day or night

Call me

☽◯☾

Later that night, Scott Skyped her in tears about how scary Derek was and all the threatening he'd done while Stiles tried not to laugh.

Yes, she might've failed and Scott might've been upset with her for laughing, but he had forgiven her the very next day as they had morning practice, and he couldn't stay angry at her when he needed Stiles to cover for him.

Plus, she told him she was working on figuring out a way for them to play that Saturday.

Which was... true, in a way.

Stiles would be the first to admit that she didn't remember everything from the show, let alone the first two seasons. She'd been a tween when she first watched it, then when the last season came around she had lost interest, already.

Oh, she knew the gist of it; something about how Stiles got forgotten, which, worrying, by the way, but there was also something about riders? Or were they the doctors from the season before that?

Either way, that was something to deal with later. Maybe.

She knew more about the third and fourth season, as they had been her favorite ones and that Stiles might have watched more than once. But the first season?

Again, Stiles could remember the main things.

Derek wasn't the bad guy, his uncle was. Jackson finds out about Scott some time by the end of the season, Lydia gets bitten and turns into a Banshee, or she was already a Banshee which was why the bite didn't turn her.

What else- Oh right, Kate? Bad news.

Like terrible, disgusting news.

Scott is a shitty boyfriend, because he keeps lying to Allison, which Stiles understands to a degree, but can't get over how he'd still rather lie and put himself in danger than just break up.

There was also that night at the school, she's hoping to avoid that altogether.

She's sure there are more things, but she can't remember episode by episode, especially not when things moved that fast.