'😠👊 😭'

"Hello?"I answered the phone"you tryna go to a party w me?"a voice said "Mira ,you fucking woke me up,but sure " I sat up against my wall"Alr frn,imma be there in like 30 mins,byeee"Ya'mira hung up the phone,I rolled off the bed and went to my closet and picked out v neck long sleeve-black- and a pair of black biker shorts w beige slides n socks .

ff;to when Mira picks her up

"Hey yaya "I get in the car w her and put myself in the passenger seat and looked at Ya'mira"where we going ?"i asked whilst looking at her "give me a minute I'm texting someone girl..Alright I got the address it's *** *******"she said ,I remembered that address,"wait,isn't that Zahir's crib?"I thought to myself ,I looked at our old messages (between me n Zahir btww)

Z-Zahir D-Desire

*THESE ARE FAKE AND MADE UP BTW!!*

Z-you tryna come over ma?

D-not tn bby

Z-why?you on your period or you cheating on me w smb?

D-fineee.I'll come over but what's the address?

Z-***** ****** see youu,oh n bring clothes w you bae

D-I know

*END OF MSGS*

that night we had an argument about something then we decided to go our separate ways,we'd broke up and swore we'd never talk again ,blocked each others numbers and socials but now I'm probably going to his house for some party w him and his friends that Ya'Mira was invited to,maybe I'll just say near Ya'Mira .

I heard Za'hir got a new girlfriend after we'd broken up,ofc I was still single as ever and not interested in anyone because i barley talk to anyone anyways.

*ff when they get there;*

"Imma go hangout w my friends ok?"Ya'mira told me and then runnin off"ok!dont drink anything though!"I yelled,my phone dinged the message on the screen said 'Mira ';I won't '.I was talking with 3 girls who looked very nice,one of them had on a pink tube dress with teddy slippers,another was wearing a bra and sweatpants with slides like mine and the last was wearing a white tee with a cross on it,jeans, and bunny slippers.

We were talking about our boyfriends,when it got to me the girl wearing the pink tube dress named Elena or Lena asked me if I was in a relationship and where my boyfriend was"I don't have one.."I mumbled "wait are you lesbian?"honor asked ,I shook my head no "Then how about you tell us about your previous relationships!"Willow smirked and was clearly kicking her feet,Zahir walked into the room before I could get a sentence out and went to kiss Elena  on the lips

"Soo,what are y'all doingg?"Zahir asked still standing next to Elena "oh just talking about girl things "Willow replied pulling her phone out,I started fidgeting with my fingers "Desire."Everyone looked at me in a confusing way"wait,YALL know each other?" Honor asked,"well uhh..alright im gonna go—"I said and bumped into Ya'mira"holy shit.I almost knocked you over pookie 😭" Ya'mira held onto my waist so I wouldn't fall back"Oh,heyyy Zahir.."Ya'mira looked over at him and then looked at me"My Man wants me home so like let's go 😁"Ya'mira Lied,I know she doesn't have a boyfriend or that she's seeing sb "HOLD UP!Yall ain't about to leave w/o saying thank you for inviting us or nun?!"Elena put her hair up"..why she looking at us like she wan fight or sm?"Ya'mira mumbled before Elena Slapped her across the face.

*just imagine what happened cus I ain't making a fight scene rn*

642 words .