pt.2 '😏💕😚'

DESIRE'S POV ;

"baby, ion give 2 fucks if you got a forest. ill go slow but I'm still fucking you" Zahir said, kissing my thigh and my neck . He makes me feel all tingly inside , it's cute but is that ok??

He took my bra off and threw it somewhere in the room making my boobs fall, He smirked and licked my nipple, sucking on it making me groan loudly. Then he ripped off my panties and licked his middle and ring finger before sticking them in me

He started fingering me , It felt amazing and hurt at the same time . "Fuck mamas, your mad tight" He whispered in my ear  , I moaned as he moved his fingers in a circular motion then he took his fingers out, unzipped his pants and pulled down his boxers, making his member pop out and my eyes widen at the sight .

I closed my legs and looked at him . "I don't think I wanna do this anymore.." I muttered. He kissed my cheek and rubbed on my thigh "Pinky promise I won't hurt you" he said, wrapping his pinky around mine before smacking my ass playfully. 

He flipped me over n grabbed a condom and sliding it over his dick, then you can already guess what he did. He pounded against my ass making a clapping noise. I moaned with every thrust he made.

"shhhh.. my roommates is gon hear you ma" He whispered in my ear n covered my mouth. I kept moaning. "mmm!!" Zahir just smirked , there was a knot in my stomach n then after a while I came on his dick.

I gripped onto the bed as his thrusts were gettin sloppy and he pulled out. "On ya knees now"I did as he told me, sitting on the floor as he stood in front of me and took the condom off. 

"suck" I was a bit confused but just started by licking and kissing his tip before he started face fucking me. I could hear his lil moans coming from his mouth "fuuckk.. I'm bouta nut" he muttered, after a while he finally came in my mouth and I managed to swallow all of it.

After that we took a shower together and went to bed cuddling.

382 words