Such a Bitch

The next morning, Carmen wakes up to it still just being her and Buddy in the bed. She yawns and stretches, looking at the time. It's 6AM. When she starts to move from his arms, Buddy wakes and pulls her back into him, kissing her neck softly.

"Don't go." He whispers in her ear.

"We should get up. Did Rhea come home last night?" She asks.

"She's on the couch." He says.

Carmen pulls her head from his chest to look up at him.

"Was that your doing or hers?" She asks.

"I would never make either of you sleep on the couch. That was her doing." He replies.

Carmen rolls her eyes and wiggles out of Buddy's arms. She stands from the bed and pulls on a pair of sweatpants before walking out of the room. When she finds Rhea sleeping on the couch, she shakes her head and softly kicks at the front of it.

"Hey." She says.

Rhea stirs and goes to turn over.

"Rhea!" Carmen raises her voice.

She jolts awake and looks up at Carmen, who is standing there with her arms folded across her chest. Rhea rolls her eyes and sits up, rubbing at her neck. Buddy comes down the stairs and leans against the wall to watch.

"Did you have to be so loud?" Rhea groans.

"Why did you sleep out here?" Carmen asks.

"Not now Carmen." Rhea replies and stands.

She starts to walk away but Carmen throws her arms out to the sides and yells.

"Why are you being such a bitch?"

Rhea immediately stops walking. She balls her fists and turns back to Carmen, glaring at her.

"Excuse me?" She growls.

"You heard me!" Carmen doesn't back down.

Rhea quickly crosses the room to get in her face.

"Do you want to repeat that to my face?" She asks.

"Why. Are. You. Being. Such. A. BITCH!" Carmen punctuates each word, feeling confident.

Just as Rhea reaches up to do god knows what to her, Buddy interrupts.

"Demi. No." His voice booms.

Rhea's hand stops midair and she balls it, her lip twitching as she glares at Carmen.

"You're such a fucking brat that thinks she knows everything and that is exactly why you don't deserve to be on the main roster!" Rhea shouts.

"And you're an egotistical bitch that thinks she owns anyone and everything in the WWE just because you've had a little success." Carmen shouts back.

Rhea growls and walks away, running her fingers through her hair before storming back to Carmen.

"You know what Carmen? Why don't you take your prissy little ass-"

She's cut off by Carmen suddenly shoving her down onto the couch. Rhea gasps in surprise and looks up at her. She glares.

"Oh you're going to fucking regret-"

"Shut the fuck up." Carmen interrupts again.

Rhea's jaw drops and she looks over her shoulder at Buddy as if to ask if he's believing this. He looks back at her with a 'what the fuck' look and they both look back to Carmen. She drops to her knees on the floor and pulls Rhea to the edge of the couch by her legs and roughly pulls her shorts and panties off.