- Chapter 2 -

While waiting around i eventually get my laptop from atop of my desk which was now about to die after leaving it unattended for awhile. So i grabbed my charger and plugged it in to charge awhile.

- One Hour Passes -

i awoken from a nap i took by a ringing sound from my laptop i open my laptop, i then open my Mail app reluctantly, and to my surprise i actually see a reply back from the Doodlebops!

"Dear Y/n,
we feel so honored for you taking the time for the kind words!, We're mostly a 3 man band, but we always wondered how it will be to have a new member in our band! Maybe perhaps we can schedule a interview for you, so you can meet the whole gang and see how it works around here and how you will like it, and so we can get to know you better and before we make our final decision! please feel free to contact me which i will attach it at the end of this email and we will discuss a date and time that will be perfect for you!
love,
Rooney Doodle
+##-###-####

"omg no way!" i actually got a reponse! from the rooney doodle himself , ROONEY FREAKING DOODLE! he was so kind, maybe i should give him a call.

After waiting for a little while before calling them, i finally decided it was time to call the number.

I dialed the number, "ring ring.. ring.."

He picked up. "Rooney Doodle is speaking, how can i help ya?"

oh my gosh, it's actually rooney doodle, i'm surprised he even answered. I quickly gather my thoughts and cleared my throat.

"Hello! My name is Y/N, i am the girl who emailed you about being interested in joining y'alls band! i called the number that was linked to the email reply you sent me and i hope it is a good time to call. I laugh nervously not thinking if he might've been busy when i called, i didn't even think twice before calling.

"no no! ofc course it's okay! anyway i'm glad you decided to call Y/N! i was intrigued for someone to email us about being interested in being a part of our band! all i wanted was is to discuss with you a time when you are free to come in for a interview, also don't worry it won't be like other formal interviews! you can just come and be yourself! and bring whatever instrument you play with you and show us what you got Y/N!"

i slightly give a little giggle and find myself confident after hearing his kind words.

After me and rooney chatted for awhile and both agreed on a time i would turn up, we had a good bonding time and i enjoyed the talk with rooney. But it was getting late so i decided to go to sleep, so i could be up and ready to meet the Doodlebops tomorrow.

I can't believe i actually get to live the dream i had, ever since i was a little kid.

- Sincerely Y/N

───
i hope you guys enjoyed chapter 2!! chapter 3 will be published soon after this! ilysm, & TYSM for choosing to read "moe doodle x reader" 🫶

─────
preview on chapter 3 (don't read if you don't wanna get spoiled)
"it's finally the day you get to meet the Doodlebops, will it go great or go completely bad? it looks like moe thinks you look pretty and won't stop staring, how will ur relationship with you and the Doodlebops go? find out in chapter three!