41

June 13, 2015

omfg guys this happened to me last night i seriously don't know how to explain but here it goes
*
It was half past eleven when I decided to sleep last night. I turned on the air conditioner, as well as the fan, since it was really hot. I turned off the light, switched on the lamp shade before heading to bed and pulling one pillow close to me, basically because I can't sleep without hugging anything cozy. Anyway it didn't take me long before finally drifting off to sleep.

*

I suddenly woke up around 3 in the morning. It was then when I realized the air conditioner was turned off, even the fan was not doing its job so basically I was like, 'Since when did I turn off these things?' I mean it was hot and I don't remember turning off those so at first I assumed that there was some electricity problem or whatsoever but that thought immediately went away as I saw my lamp shade: it was still on. Of course at that point I started to feel a little creeped out. I scanned my surroundings, as if trying to find a clue about what's going on, and my gaze dropped to my only doll I had as a kid placed beside my other stuff toys and some other things. The lamp shade cast an eerie glow around it, making me swallow. I immediately tore my gaze away from it, trying to sleep again. I failed though. I mean seriously, who the hell would turn off the air conditioner and fan without me knowing? Like wth my door was locked and everything was secured and it's just impossible that while asleep I turned off all those so the question is, who turned the air conditioner and the fan off? This must have an explanation because I am still freaked out and I almost thought of peeking under my bed just to make sure but I instantly hesitated of course because who knows what I'm going to find there.

*
that is all.
i know it's weird/ridiculous/silly/whatever but comment your thoughts okay