𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐦 𝐭𝐚𝐱

𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚

𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚

𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 10𝐭𝐡

𝐤𝐚𝐢'𝐬 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦

6:37 ᴘᴍ

you and kai was streaming, and obviously yall got hungry. kai was sitting on his beat tf up ass gaming chair, and you was on some random ass chair he just be having around in his room.

kai was brainstorming some food idea options,

when yall stopped and both looked at eachother.

" fanum tax....." yall both said staring at eachother holding extreme eye contact.

- now lets do a little back track-

^ you and kai are sibilings, ( along with another sister) both living similar lifestyles, yours just more manageable, and organized and more going places and vlogging; than streaming, but you did stream here and there. You had came over multiple times and been met the amp crew, duke is yo bestfriend but he also annoying asf and a pain in the ass, and everybody else you have your own connection with them. but fanum ass; he just hit different, he was cute and fine, and he would always be so warm and literally a fucking teddy bear. but upcoming events after a while you started catching feelings.

end of back track , just a lil info ^

after a few minutes of walking around brainstorming on how to get fanum to not fanum tax while yall ate, kai came up with an idea. he pulled out a stack of wood planks

and went and started playing music.

you was mad confused,

he looked so proud like he was the smartest nigga in the world, but that was soon to change-

you sat on the floor criss cross apple sauce watching him be stupid,
then he said, " listen sister, sit down and watch" he replied holding out  his hand as to define for you to stay seated.

the music continued and he started screwing the planks into the door while the chat was talking about a bunch of nonsense,

you watched in hope that it would hold fanum; you actually for once didnt wanna see his fine ass because you wanted to eat in peace.

the doordash food would be delieverd to kai's patio to make it easier.

after a while he finished the door, and the food was almost there, so you continued sitting on the floor in the same postition, ready to see whats bound to happen.