self care prt .2👌🏾.

you went to target first, " ok y'all we at target " you said to the camera

you went to target first, " ok y'all we at target " you said to the camera. you panned the camera around so they could see the shop.

when you walked in it wasn't crowed but it was a generous amount of people in there, " ok y'all let's find the hygiene section", you walked over and found it & started recording again.

ok we got to restock on some eos, ceraVe, some native, dove soap & shampoo, & etc..

you said to the camera panning it around so they could see the items you was grabbing.

Then you went to get your essentials for your hair, such as oil, moose, edge control, & some new claw clips.

you eventually was finished with that & went on to your snack restocks. you got some of your fav snacks, & some of fanums fav snacks to
cs a restock was needed in your pantry, you also restocked up on actual food too not just snacks and junk.

you eventually was done with your target run & started to call fanum.

he said he was finna pull up to your house so you thought why not to get y'all some
chick-if-la. you pulled up & ordered your regular & fanums regular and then headed towards your house.

once you made it fanum was outside & got out the driver's seat to come to your car, he grabbed your keys and opened the door while you started opening your trunk to get the stuff out the car, he took the chick-fi-la in & then helped you with the stuff in the trunk.

after y'all was finished with that you and him sat on the couch watching " young sheldon " & eating. eventually you and him started talking while you put up everything you got from target, if you needed to put something in the bathroom or in another room fanum would follow you to continue talking or the conversation & you thought that was very cute.

" mama ! " fanum called you from downstairs
" yes fanum ?" you called not feeling like going downstairs, " you got me my fav snackkk ?" you laughed and said " yes boy , you screaming my name for that ?" yessss and yk me so well 😛".

hey y'all i'm back, i've been really tryna focus on school and myself , and god recently but uhm i'm back ig you could say this is just a little something to hold y'all off til this weekend where i can right a bunch of more chapter for both my books. and also my birthday is coming up so i've been tryna plan for that it's " march 16th " and this is being published february 11th it's not close but it is close so if you gotta problem we can fight 🙄. snsn but yeah i think i'm back and more chapters to come !