9. The past (part-1)

4 years ago..

Sophie

I was completing my thesis and wanted to submit right on deadline to my guide Max, my professor and thesis guide. 

As I was on my way to the uni, I was driving pretty slow as I had to take a turn and suddenly a motorcycle rushes past my car and I get really angry and follow the motor cycle and I am surprised to find that the driver of the motor cycle also was going to the uni.

So I parked fast and since i mentally noted the number plate and had my eyes on him since the parking, I ran to teach the punk a lesson.

The punk was still having his helmet on, and was leisurely getting off his motorcycle. when he had all the time in the world, why the hell did he rush and take a cut while I was making a turn. 

"Hey", I shouted.. 

He slowly got his helmet off and here I was standing in front of a ridiculously handsome man I have ever seen in my life. 

His blue eyes were mesmerising.. his pink lips.. I snapped out of it and said.. "that was unnecessary. what if I hit you, couldn't you see I was making a turn and suddenly u came like that.. "

He just came closer and put his finger on my lips and said.. "I'm sorry.. it was my fault.. " I wasn't thinking straight.. thanks." 

I didn't get a word out of my mouth, I opened and closed my mouth like a fish. and then just turned to leave and then the guy held my hand. I turned to glare at him while he had a beautiful smile on his lips and said "Hey gorgeous, nothing more to say.. ?"

I ignored him and pulled my hand out from his grip and left..

He didn't follow me or call me, I was relieved. I went to Max, submitted my thesis and had a discussion, it was around 7pm, so I decided to go to the cafe nearby for a dinner for I was thirsty and hungry too..

Tonight, only few students were around, for it was a weekday and with submissions and exams going on, you could hardly see people around.. so I ordered a sandwich and smoothie and sat at a table. I was pretty sure I was all alone at my table when I sat down. 

I got busy with my bag and books and was looking for my phone in my bag and just as I got it, I looked up to find the same mesmerising blue eyes staring at me.

"Can I help you?" I asked him.

"Yes.. Sophie.. maybe you could help me.. " he said.. I was surprised to know that he already knew my name.. while I hardly have seen him or even knew him.

"Who are you and how do you know my name.." I asked him.. 

"Well, I had a session with Max.. today.. so I did ask who his student was.. so he told me about you.. " he said.

"I am impressed.. Max doesn't take ordinary Joes under him.. so you must be pretty intelligent.." he said.

"I still didn't get your name.." I told him..

"Alex. just Alex." he said.

"Ok just Alex..how can I help you.."

"Max said you are pretty good.. maybe you could help me cure my insomnia.. I have been seeing Max for quite sometime and we tried so many things.. but somehow I do take naps during the day, but night, my mind just doesn't shut off.. maybe you could help me.. " he said.

"Look Alex, I am far from practicing, I just finished my studies, I still need a lot of experience before I could take patients.. so Max is the right one for you.. " I told him..

"I know.. Sophie,.. but you have a calming effect on me.. maybe you could have dinner with me tonight... " Alex said.

"Alex.. I am having dinner now.. " saying I pointed to my sandwich and smoothie which a waitress just served. 

"That is not dinner.. Signora.. " Alex said,.

Come, let's have some real dinner.. I was about to say no and he just gave away my sandwich to one of his friends who suddenly popped out of nowhere and he drank half my smoothie and handed the rest of it to me to drink.. As if I would drink it now..

I was angry, "Leave my hand, I need to go home. I don't even know you Alex. " saying I tried to storm off and he held my hand again and said " I will come in your car."

I ignored him and went and sat in my car. He opened it and sat inside.. 

"Let's get to know each other then.. " Alex said.

That's how it started,.. ladies and gentlemen, my biggest love story.. the only one I gave my whole heart to.. only to find it crushed irrevocably..

Anyway, Alex just finished his business studies and would soon take over his father's business back in Italy. Till he goes back, he would be an intern at Schneider group. yes,.. the very group of companies which are being run by Leo now.

So, while he was an intern there, I was also busy with my practical experience sessions at the biggest centre in Cali. We both were literally meeting every day and yes I lost my virginity to him and yes I was crazily, truly madly deeply in love with him. 

His touch and kisses were addictive.. and we lived together for almost 6 months.. before he disappeared. Oh, we dated for a whole year.. out of which first 6 months I unofficially lived with him and next 6 months we lived together and fun fact, he never wanted to meet my parents or friends and avoided all social interactions with anyone related to me cleverly getting out stating some sudden meetings..

All these were red flags now that I see.. but at that time, I was blind, deaf and dumb... 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please vote and comment.. I would update faster if I get some encouragement plz.. thanks.