2 .-<< Sofa >>-. 2

Dulce scrolled on her phone as she laid, her back against the tufted off-white small curved sofa, a leg drooping off the couch while the other was resting up top the sofas arm. She was bored as she had already finished her homework and studying seemed to be something she couldn't get herself up to do, it was about 3:56 AM, she was up so early on a Saturday as she planned on finishing a small art project but finished early, her beds pillow seemingly having a fast-beating heart when she laid her head against it. Her mind was rushing and her eyes were heavy with it's darkness surrounding it from underneath, and yet when she tried to sleep she was awoken with the sounds of her own loud and silent thoughts.

Dulce groaned as she turned her phone off and closed her eyes once more, still on the couch knowing it was useless to try to move to her bed, not like she would fall asleep either way..

Where was her roommate?

It suddenly just came to her thoughts, her roommate, shiloh wasn't resting on her bed, she wasn't in the dorm at all. Dulce thought it through carefully before shrugging and going back on her phone, it wasn't rare that students would sneak out to visit other dorms, it was rare that they weren't caught. Dulce simply thought her roommate snuck out and got caught- or hopefully made it successfully, maybe her roommate had mentioned something of a close friend or lover?

__________________________________

Three days.

Three days that Dulce had not seen Shiloh nor any trace that she was visiting the dorm when Dulce was in her classes or sleeping. Dulce wasn't bothered by the fact Shiloh was gone, honestly she was a bit of a bore at times anyways.

At the fourth day mark, Shiloh was back, or at least Dulce believed so, her room was starting to become a bit more "lively" with the plants shiloh kept in the dorm starting to become watered once more, her clothes being scattered across the floor and picked up by the end of the day as always,.
Shiloh was back.

She had to be.

__________________________________

A week.
Seven days.
168 hours.
10080 minutes.
604800 seconds.

Thats how long it took for Dulce to realize that Shiloh was in fact- Not back. Only reason she had realized it wasn't shiloh because she had fallen ill and stayed at her dorms, catching the person who had taken Shilohs place, that tall, pale, French fucker. The one who gave Dulce a mini heart attack thinking it was a teacher or staff member sneaking up on her while she got her snack.

She stared blankly at him as he stared blankly at the wall behind the side of her face, while cooking eggs and bacon.. He hesitantly smiled at her as he reached out the entire pan to her, an offering gesture.
Shiloh never made Dulce breakfast.
Guess he'll be staying.

Word count: 504 words EXACTLY