@AyushAggarwal vs. @qngff1

Now onto out fourth battle!

Let's start things off with @AyushAggrawal's story:

I wandered as usual in the Relic Castle since the very first day I came here. In the brightest corner of the castle I comfort myself. It's really not weird that I prefer it than the darker ones even though I'm a ghost Pokemon. But today again I'm bound to ponder about my past life. Sometimes I take a look on my mask and weep as hard as I can. I think it connects me to my memories and to myself. I remember them often and ponder had I missed a good future? A happy future? A future?

I always wished to be a Pokemon trainer but I lacked in both, the qualification and the money. Rather I think the clouds of poverty surrounded me in the worst possible way. My life was nothing else than a nightmare. I rented a small room in a house on Route 6 cause as I mentioned, I lacked in money. Moreover, I had some rent issues with the landlord.

"Take your ass outta here." Mr. Cook kicked me out on the dapple path.

"He finally kicked me out." I told myself in a low. This time he wasn't joking really. And now I know that really well. "Crap! At least give me my luggage back you pesky Pidove." I squealed at the top of my voice but gave up soon, knowing I'm not getting them back. He's gonna use them as refund.

At the moment I didn't had even a single second to let go. I was already late for the job. And I swear if Mr. Watson too gets a chance then will surely not be joking. Afterall, this ain't my luckiest day, is it?

I straight headed to Clay Tunnel. And the path leading to it is Route 6 so the journey is quite tiring but thank Reshiram now there's no need to return back to all this crap. Everyday excuses, hiding and lectures. I'm sick of it. Totally, sick of it. But now I'm free. I'll sleep on a bench or a footpath or um!... somewhere, afterall, I can't afford anything in that place. It's too expensive.

While I was in my dream world, skipped the Seasonal Research Institute so the celebration was must. "Yes!!!" I jumped high into the air carrying the wide grin on my face. "Ha! Ha! You failed little Ding. You heard? You lost and I won. Ha!" The snickers can be super annoying for the losing one. And I realized that really soon.

When I was on cloud nine someone toppled me from behind like a blow of wind does with a matchstick. And what happened next was just familiar to what I feared for. Now my threads are all brown with mud. Ground near the Institute is little swampy and that Ding is a lot more naughty. Actually, not naughty. He's mischievous. Cause now I can listen his snickers. He's teasing me.

"Oh! Not again." A girl in a lab coat caught up, panting. "So... Sorry! Did Ding messed it up, again?"

"Yeah! He did. Once again, he did it. I can't understand how I lose it to a Deerling uh!.... everyday."

"Um! Do you want me to clean up?"

"No! Not now, Gabriella. I'm getting late. Maybe, at dinner time."

"You're never gonna change. Are you?" She giggled and I passed a cocky smirk before continuing on my way.

In no time, I saw myself in another lecture but luckily Rood once again made it with his perfect timing. And really no one denies Rood. Afterall, he has done so much for the city. And even his efforts in making this tunnel are remarkable. But still there has to some kinda punishment- no lunch. Haha! No lunch. Can you believe it? It's a piece of cake. I'm in practice from two days. Well, as soon as the manager abandoned us we made our way into the mine.

"I just can't understand why he wants us to keep our clothes clean. I mean, we're miners. And miners are even more close to dirty dresses than their wives."