7.All of me changed.

This time it was me who is hiding, ignoring him and us. I blocked him in every platform of social media to move on from the weird things happening around me and with me.

Thinking about the past, My life was smooth, I was happy not expecting too much from my life , it was me , My toxic Dad, My pretty Mum, My secret girlfriend and most probably my Law books.

Until I met this person who is waiting for me on the same spot in front of my house from past week staring up at me as if he is really dying to have a conversation with me. I swallowed the last sip of my coffee giving him one last look then moving into my room from balcony.
.

Ohm are you out of your mind? Just come with me it's raining. Perth tried to drag Ohm who was standing infront of Nanon's house in the Rain waiting for Nanon to show up.

Enough Ohm.....Are you nuts? If you do this do you think he will care? All he does is staring at you in his coffee break. Even if you die he will never care Ohm.

I broke his heart when he was Nice. I need to explain myself since I am the one who committed the Sin. Atleast a chance to beg for my forgiveness.

Don't be foolish Ohm.....he will never come to you if you keep doing this.

He came. Ohm said not leaving his eye contact with Nanon who was crossing the lane to stand infront of him, Perth left the place giving them space to talk.

What are you trying to prove here? Nanon asked, both now drenched wet in rain.

I don't want to prove anything here Phi. I know why you are ignoring me and I know that you are hating me for taking advantage of you.

If you are here to talk about that.....I don't wanna talk even a word here. Nanon said breaking their eye contact.

I'm Sorry but I really wanna talk about it cause I am wrong. I was wrong taking advantage of you when you were being Nice to me. But at that moment I couldn't control myself, I was out of my control when I saw you like that, at that moment only my hormones were working not my brain.

Ohm....I don't know what hormones you are talking about but here I have a girlfriend and family to take care of. And I don't want to have something like this. I don't wa-

Phi..... Let's pretend that never happened between us. But atleast can we be friends I don't want our group to break because of my own selfishness. You can stay in your apart I'm moving to my parents house.

Oh. It's Nice then. Let's pretend that never happened.

So, we are friends now?

I'll think about it.

No, don't think about it. Cause whatever happened between us was never happened in first place so what's there to think? Let's be friends and end this. Ohm said shaking my hands with his.

I will Move on from whatever happened and you do the same.....if you are angry with me 'you can call me a rapist' as much as you want cause I am guilty for what I have done.

I can't say Sorry cause that doesn't heal the bullet holes. Sue me in the court if you want to and I will gladly accept that. Ohm said and walked away.
.

Ohm are you okay? Perth said inbetween their silent ride.

"....."

Are you really moving on from Phi Nanon? By any chance are you crying?

Hahahahaha........
You think I am stupid? You really think I don't know Nanon? Bro I was after him for almost 3 years stalking him to get noticed. In those 3 years do you think I just loved only Nanon?