Chapter 1: The Aftermath

APPLEJACK

I somehow fell asleep and when I awakened from my slumber, Rarity was right next to me sleeping on the bed. And when I remembered what happened yesterday with Rainbow Dash and Rarity, I immediately woke up Rarity and first words I said to her was: "Are you happy now?" I asked Rarity in anger, "I did what you wanted." 

"Yes, darling, I am." Rarity replied with a smug face.

"Why would you do this?" I asked furiously, 

I was in rage. Waiting for an answer from my fashionista friend. But, I don't know if I can even call her a friend anymore. 

"Cause your mine darling, all mine. And that Rainbow-haired freak doesn't deserve you." She said bluntly.

My head was fuming. I couldn't take how she was insulting my friend, or my girlfriend. But, after what she made me do, I don't think Rainbow Dash will ever forgive me.

"Don't..." I started.

"What?" She asked.

"DON'T YOU DARE CALL HER A FREAK YOU F*CKING STUPID BITCH!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I EVER LIKED YOU!" I snapped in fury.

"Well, you did darling, you did. And don't forget it's still the words that came out of your mouth that made the freak break down like that. You could've stopped me, took my gun. And shot me instead. But, you decided not to. Because, you still like me." She explained bluntly.

And I have to admit, what she said is the truth. I didn't have to say what I said. I could've took Rarity's gun and shot her instead. Do I really still like Rarity? 

"What's your goal in all of this, huh?" I spoke the words that could only come out my mouth.

"Of course, for us. To live a happy life together." She said while pulling my waist so my body was closer to her.

"What makes you think I would still like a psychopath like you?" I asked her.

"Because, you can tell me how you want me to act. I'll follow your every order. But, just stay away from that freak who's trying to mess us up." She explained, "Or she will suffer. Friend or girlfriend or not friends, I'm sure you'd break down to see her suffer. Won't you darling?" 

"First, I will stay away from her. On one condition, stop insulting her and calling her a freak. How do I know you'll keep your word?"

"Trust me." She says.

"That's hard to believe." I said as pulled away from her grasp and began to head out of the door. I need to apologise to Rainbow Dash.

"Where are you going, darling?" She asked me.

"Home. Where else?" I lied. And it might be the only time I ever lie.

I ran down the stairs and out of the psycho's house. I ran and ran until I reached Rainbow Dash's house. I knocked on the door, but there was no answer. I took the door knob and slowly turned it and the door creaked open leaving a house with no lights on. It looks like it was abandoned. The couches were full of dust, like it wouldn't even be clean without clearing it for an hour, and all the doors were open like someone just left in a rush. All the closets were opened and empty, like someone broke into the house and stole every last object.