EPILOGUE - Thank you!

IRL - Narrators pov

IT WAS A SUNNY AFTERNOON when draco and yunaire were sitting beside each other in a hill where they were watching the lake and the swans just swimming around, it was the perfect view and yunaire was tired and so was draco after a long day yesterday. They were sitting under a cherry blossom tree and were sitting on top of a pink blanket.
———
" FLOWER, CAN I ASK YOU SOMETHING? " draco asked her while looking at the lake " yeah is everything okay dragon? " yunaire asked him while putting her head in his shoulder " yeah i was just wondering would you still have loved me if astoria and i's marriage would have continued? " draco asked her while putting his head on top of hers " Oh " yunaire said while standing up " are you okay flower you look pale? " draco asked her while looking at her nervously and confused " yeah sorry that just caught me of guard but yes draco I would still have loved you and would have not given up on you and it would take me years to move on " yunaire said while giving him a kiss on the cheek " you know why i gave you the nick name flower? " draco asked her " no why? " yunaire said " because the first time i saw you a flower fell on top of my head " draco told her.
———
" I LOVE YOU MY DRAGON " yunaire told draco while smiling " I LOVE YOU TOO my flower " he responded. 

BY TORILOVESCATSSauthors note- The story ends here! thank you so much for reading this and i cant believe this i started this story 2 days before school started and it has been a month now, thank you for supporting me and reading the chapters i wo...

BY TORILOVESCATSS
authors note- The story ends here! thank you so much for reading this and i cant believe this i started this story 2 days before school started and it has been a month now, thank you for supporting me and reading the chapters i worked hard on. til next time! il be doing another draco story dw!