Chapter 7: Uniconned

Y/n's Pov:

I was having a nightmare about what had happened in the fissure while fighting the Fault Ripper dragon.

I took out my hammer and smacked the Fault Ripper's claws freeing Light and I.

The Fault Ripper growled and roared at us. Flying back towards us.

"Light, plasma blast!" I said

Light readied a plasma blast while the Fault Ripper's eyes widened looking scared.

My eyes widened and Light shot the Fault Ripper and the Fault Ripper fell into the fissure shrieking.

I gasped when I woke up and started panting a bit. I looked at my shield on the wall and held my necklace.

 I looked at my shield on the wall and held my necklace

We were all in the Crystal Realm holding some sensors.

I was flying next to Tom.

"Watch out! Coming through!" D'Angelo says

He then threw his sensor into the ground.

"Bullseye! Jun! Tom! You're up!" D'Angelo says

Jun and Tom both threw their sensors into the ground.

"Alright, Kullersen. You gonna stare at it all day or throw it?" Jun says

"Right. Yeah. Come on, bud." I said

Light looked at me before we flew just above the ground and I threw it down into the crystal before Light landed next my brother and Thunder.

"Sensors in place, perimeter set. How we looking, Y/n and Alex?" D'Angelo asks

I calibrated the sensors to connect to Alex's tablet.

"They're connected and synced." Alex says

"These Sensors will create a nice virtual barrier to warn us if any dragons get too close to the fissure." She explains

"So, we won't get blindsided by another dragon like the Fault Ripper." Jun says

I then saw the Fault Ripper roar in my head when he fell into the fissure.

"You okay, Y/n/sis?" Tom and Jun asked

"Yeah, fine. Right. Girl? All good here." I said petting Light's ear like appendages.

"You know, you can always talk to me sis if something's wrong." Tom says

Just then we heard a loud thud making us gasp hearing rocks crumble and seeing smoke in the distance.

"Something's wrong." I said

We watched as the three bully Gembreakers threw another crystal in front of a cave and flew away.

"What are those gem bullies up to now?" D'Angelo questions

Light and Thunder snarled and flew in front of the crystal covered cave with Feathers, Wu and Wei behind us.