Conscience

Beyoncé's POV:

I walk through the empty corridor, moving slowly towards the principal's office, I'm not nervous, just curious as to what kind of a place this is. I'm supposed to be given a tour of the school today.

*Beyoncé enters the principal's office*

"Miss Knowles? Hello, I'm your principal, Mr. Carter." the principal introduces himself, next to him is a girl who looks around my age, she's got the prettiest green eyes I've ever seen. "Hi" she says, "I'm Robyn, I'll be showing you around today. What's your name?", "Hi Robyn, I'm Beyoncé" I reply, I'm not really shy while talking to people so socializing isn't a big concern for me yet. Mr. Carter stands up, "Robyn, why don't you take Miss Knowles around the campus?". Robyn nods and gestures for me to follow her.

"Beyoncé Giselle-Knowles, right?" Robyn asks, "Can I call you Giselle?", "Sure.". Robyn leads me through the corridors, "This is the Senior building, we'll mostly be based here, you're 17 right? you're like, really pretty", My face lights up at the compliment "thanks, youre very pretty too".

Robyn's POV:

I walk the new girl around showing her all the corridors and classes we'll have- she seems really sweet, but also confident- I like that, and she's effortlessly beautiful, she seems more grounded compared to some people in this school. "So, Giselle, why're you switching schools, didn't you live in like the Bronx?", Beyoncé laughs "Yeah, I grew up in the projects there until like last year when I moved here with my grandma". "You're from the projects? I didn't know that", Beyoncé smiles softly "Well its not something im proud of- but at least I managed to make it out of there", I didn't expect that, she seemed like somebody from a well-off family but I didn't want to press on the matter much. "So, Robyn, what're your interests?" Bey asks, she seems polite and really sweet. "Well I play drums, I sing, I like cooking too, what about you?", "I sing too, I want to learn to cook but I'm terrible at it so far" Bey laughs.

We talk and laugh for the remainder of the tour, Bey seems like a really pleasant person, and she's drop dead gorgeous too- we might just hit it off.

Beyoncé's POV:

I lay in bed texting my sister Mariah, she went to college last year and we haven't really met since.

Mariah: Hey Giselle, how's the new school going?

Beyoncé: dk, im starting tomorrow lol

Mariah: You know anyone in Houston yet? 

Beyoncé: Yeah, remember Nicki? Yk your friend from high school- apparently she's studying here. she hmu a while back asking about you. anyway, hows NYU going? failing yet?

Mariah: Ijbol no. I'm dropping a couple classes soon, its like- way too much to handle. my gawd.

Beyoncé: How's mom? is she doing okay?

Mariah: Dk, I havent met her since you moved out.

Beyoncé: MIMI- GO TALK TO HER- SHES ALONE, WHO KNOWS WHAT SHELL DO YOU DUMB BTCH

Mariah: omg ntm. fine, ill visit her on saturday. byee

Beyoncé: Ly <33 bye

Mariah: ew

Beyoncé: kys

I get up and change into a Jordan cap, white tank top, shorts and my Js to go play basketball. As I'm leaving I see a familiar face walking down the street, its Robyn from school, she waves at me, she's standing across the street "Hey Giselle! come here!" she calls, "You're going to play basketball?" Rihanna asks, "Yeah- you wanna join? Its boring alone anyway". "sure.", Robyn smiles.