Dreams [Mature Content]

Robyn's POV:

Bey moans softly as I kiss her neck. "Mmm, fuck, Robyn...", I gently pull away "Should I stop?", She pulls my head back and says, "You better not". She's pinned against the wall, and her head is pulled back. "You're so good at this..." I slip my hand down her thighs, giving her a look like, 'May I?' She nods in approval. I slip my other hand behind her, gently gripping her. She gasps softly. "What's wrong?", she moans breathlessly "Nothing"., I kiss her deeply again. Then I slowly pulled down her uniform miniskirt. She moans a little again. "Robyn, right now? in school?" she seems apprehensive "It's ok, Giselle; nobody will know; it's fine", I lift her up a little and set her down on the dorm room/lounge couch. I climb on top of her, not breaking my kisses. I can feel her getting wetter. "Damn, Giselle, you're so bad.". Bey laughs softly. I let my hand slowly enter her inner thigh. "Can I?" I ask, and she talks breathlessly "Yeah, yeah, you can." I let my hands slip into her lace panties rubbing gently on her clitoral area. She moans again, "mmm...Robyn- oh my god..." I can feel her growing wetter still. I slip my other hand behind her, gripping her lower back. I drag my fingers around her vagina, and she moans again. "Omg, Robyn, please..." I run my finger over her clitoris; her breathing is slowly growing heavier. "can I?" she nods, I lubricate my fingers and slowly, after dragging them around her vagina a few times, insert my middle and ring fingers, she gasps loudly at the penetration, I slowly but rhythmically move my fingers in a circular motion, she lets out another breathy moan, I pick up my pace, still moving gently but this time with more speed- I can feel her breathing getting faster and her moans getting louder- I increase my speed again, this time hitting her G-spot repeatedly causing her to moan loudly, I use my other hand to caress her clitoris with the same rythym, her breathing is faster than ever- its a sign of her body letting me know she's about to orgasm, I can feel her almost climaxing- suddenly, I jerk awake. "fuck".

I'm shook. I just had a sex dream with somebody I just met. I immediately text Solána, hoping she can tell me what to do.

Robyn: Solána. I just had a dream.

Solána: Wtf rih go to sleep.

Robyn: NO, this is important

Solána: Fine. what kind of dream?

Robyn: btch, im texting you about it at 3am- what kid of dream do you think

Solána: OH- wait with who??

Robyn: yk that girl i was hanging out with today- Beyoncé?

Solána: OMFG- YOU DID NOT JUST HAVE A WET DREAM ABOUT SOMEBODY YOU MET THIS MORNING ASKLJDFKGJH 😭 LMAOAOOOO

Robyn: OMG SHUT UPPP- IDK WHAT TO DO IM SO CONFUSED 

Solána: OH MY GAWD YOURE DOWN BAD

Robyn: YES NO SHIT- HELP ME 

Solána: LMFAOAOAOOOO- FINE, WE'LL TALK ABOUT IT IN SCHOOL TOMORROW- LET ME SLEEP RN YOU WEIRD INSOMNIAC ASS BTCH.

Robyn: OMG I HATE YOU %/#$^&^*

Solána: IJBOLLL BYE.

I wash my face and try to wrap my head around what just happened.

Beyoncé's POV:

[*the next day*]

I pant as I'm slowly jogging through the park near my house, I enjoy running in the morning because it helps me clear my head, today's a big day for me and I don't want to wake up stressed and fuck it all up. 

As I'm running, I notice a familiar face in front of me, it's Robyn, she's running too. I stop as I'm crossing her "hey", she looks up at me "hey Giselle, you excited for today?", "I'm a bit stressed ngl" I laugh "but its obviously nothing I can't handle, I'll see you in school", "bye", I continue jogging, I don't know why but, speaking to Robyn instantly lifts my mood.  As I walk home, I get a call from Megan:

Megan: HEY BBG

Yonce: Hey Meg

Megan: Hows the first day going?

Yonce: hasnt started- i met robyn tho

Megan: oh?? this girl stalking you?

Yonce: NOO, she lives in my neighborhood

Megan: Ya'll hooked up yet?

Yonce: OMG MEG- NO- I MET HER YESTERDAY

Megan: and yall already bffs?

Yonce: oh stfu

Megan: ily too, i need t go- ttyl giselle

Yonce: bye megan- I'll call you after school

I head home and get ready for the day.