1. "kiss me" "what-"

Tk just got off a long, stressful, 12 hour shift, so he decided to go to the bar thats not far from the 126. As he was walking to the bar he pulled out his phone and decided to text his dad that he would be late getting home, and that he was gonna go out to eat for the night. He arrived at the bar and walked over to the counter and ordered a mineral water; always what he orders at every place. He got his mineral water and walked farther down the bar to claim an empty seat and just watch the people that are dancing. He notices the policeman that he's scene on a couple of scenes, the policeman turns around because someone tapped his shoulder and said something. Tk couldn't make out what he said, but he noticed that the policeman was uncomfortable. He also noticed the policeman walking over, and just as he knew it the policeman was right in front of him. "Kiss me" the policeman says, "what-". "Fuck.." Tk thought, the policeman pulled away and looked behind him and he noticed that the man walked out of the bar. "I'm really sorry..", the policeman says "That was my ex, he's been trying to follow me and get back with me and yeah, I'm so sorry I kissed you, I didn't mean to or anything I just needed him to leave me alone." Tk wants to say "It's fine, I loved it" but ends up saying, "It's fine." Tk realizes he forgot the cops name.. "I know this is awkward but I kinda forgot your name, you know we see each other on scenes here and there..". "Carlos. The names Carlos."