𝘼 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙥𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨

Chapter-6

The next morning when I was awake, sitting clumsily in my bed thinking of all that happened yesterday night like coming back home from that mess was just a nightmare, while I was thinking only; suddenly my phone rang and to my utter surprise I saw Ryan calling me though I was about to answer but could not so got two texts from him saying , " Come fast to the hospital ...." "Your father is already here, you were sleeping so he did not wake you up but you need to be here ASAP ."

My overthinking started off all at once , "what could have possibly happened to Tia and mom?" this particular thought made me sprang out from my bed and go to get a quick shower and wear my usual sweatpants and top ( like whatever I found) and ran towards the hospital with  the first cab I got.

I ran almost in an fraction of a second inside the hospital premises after leaving the cab away and when I entered the insides of the room rather  where everyone was sitting , I heard the doctor talking to my father and Ryan's family . Upon noticing me ,Ryan came up to me and hugged me so tightly that it was unable to breathe , I tried to come out of his hold but to no avail that is when he whispered, "Pratiksha I have rather we have two news for you , one good really good and the other one dreading bad." I was too dumbfound to speak .

He led me to a chair and sat down kneeling in front of me and said ," do not worry we all are here for you ,whatever happens." A thought came to my mind ;he is the right person at the wrong time for me because I do not want to indulge into a relationship but here he is outdoing himself just to keep me free of all problems and so that only love can fill me up to the brim. Literally I am so  lucky to have him , I am indebted to him for his presence . But he told suddenly , " so which one do you want to hear first , the good one or the bad one?" to which I said, "do give me the details for the good one at first I want to know how are  they?"
He happily nodded and said , "Your mom needs complete bed rest for some 2 months for starters but she will recover soon after her medications are over as she had some mild injuries and mostly due to hard toil and stress she had been facing all these days with us." I felt so damn relieved upon hearing those words.

I said , "Thank god she is alright I had an premonition that she will be the one who gets more affected than Tia, but how is Tia ? Can I visit both of them"?? to which he said "well , let me break the bad news later on first go and see your mother she is awake just maybe taking a nap" and he left me in the general ward. I went and touched her hand after sanitizing myself and she recognized my touch and said ," hey baby , how are you doing ? you see I am alright , I will be able to work as I used to but doctor recommended a bit bed rest but that's completely okay I will manage it". I said , "Mom you are here and alright that is what matters doesn't matter whether you work or not , I will take care of you and do my graduation too don't worry please "and I hugged her and we spent a lot of time like that after which Ryan came and told" Aunty now go to sleep ,she has to come we have some work ,good day" and waited so I left mom and told her to have a good sleep and went with him.

The next news was a shocker to me . Ryan said , " about your sister-umm-" he hesitated . Yet I insisted on him telling me the issue about her and he said being compelled that, " Your sister is in coma now and nothing can be done about her because she may recover or she may not from this stage as because all of this happened as I assume due to Amrit because she had feelings for him and due to heavy shock she could not take it and eventually collapsed and this is the condition now ." He added , "You must remember when we thought she is taking nap; but that was not the thing, actually she had collapsed by the time we were taken into that room like all of us and we didn't understand-" he had only closed his eyes to express his concern more and he heard a loud thud. I had fallen down and everything blackened out.