•3

After what happened we kept walking and walking without saying anything, letting silence to take over. Suddenly i decided to speak up.
"Let's go and seat to one of the benches over there, the air is nice here." He nodded and we went to sit there.

The air was so fresh and cold hitting my overwhelmed face, remembering everything that happened today i stared crying without caring that anyone may see me, cuddling my legs and hiding my face in them. Jimin watching me like that he came closer and hugged me, my face burring into his chest and him tapping my back to calm me down from crying was one of the most comforting things ever.

After a while i stopped crying still in his embrace not moving or anything, just enjoying his comfort of his hug, then i decided to look up at him.
"Thanks for today, thanks for taking my place and also comforting me. I really appreciate that." I said smiling to him.
"No need for that, that's what a friend does." Hearing those words coming from his mouth made me smile even more.

After a while he spoke again, still not letting go of me and neither do i wanted to.
"Are you okay tho? I am worried about you, they didn't seem good persons." I nodded to him, and told him everything that has happened, i don't know why but he looks like a person i can trust and tell him anything that worries me.
"You know that's a long story, he is actually my ex boyfriend and the girl with him my ex best friend, one day i learnt from my other two friends that Jungkook cheated on me with her, with Irene, then i talked with both of them and the answer i got was that they don't regret anything, so i broke up with him, and also i broke the friendship between me and her, so since then they are like that to me, they like talking shit to me and also doing couple stuff in front of me on purpose."

After what i told him he nodded and only silence remained, then he suggested me something that i didn't expect from him to say.
"Have you ever thought of a revenge? I can help you if you want."
"What do you mean?" I looked up at him not understanding.
"Don't you want to get revenge for how they are treating you?"
"Actually i don't have feelings for him anymore, but yeah i would like to take revenge and a really bad one actually for making me feel this way and also treating me like that."

After a few seconds of thought he decided to tell me something.
"What about playing with his feelings?" You looked up at him confused.
"What about trying to get him back just to break his heart and then leave him the way he did to you? That's what he did to you right?" I nodded at him showing how interested i got.
"That sounds a good idea actually, let's do it, i am in."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

So guys what do you think about that? 👀 Now let's get the party started!! And don't forget to vote if you liked it, it will help me a lot! Have a nice day people! 💜