Chapter 6

Swearing/Blood
------

    This day went way different than I thought it would go

This day went way different than I thought it would go. I expected to see Five and then immediately punch him in the face. Instead, I headed up, hugging him, which felt nice. I haven't hugged anyone in a very long time. The last time I did was forty-five years ago. It was my mother at the airport. Though Five and I have known each other for a long time, we have not ever hugged once. Mainly because we never had a heartwarming moment.

Five and I have talked about personal stuff about how we live. He knows how my mother had to leave my siblings and me because Americans decided to bomb Mexico for no reason. The one thing he never knew was that my father was an abusive piece of shit. I preferred not to say anything about him. Due to that, he is dead, probably rotting away in the fiery pits of hell. He deserves it.

"Perfect," Five smiled, walking over to his dresser, opening it, and looking through the uniforms hanging. Why is he looking through them? They are the same thing. Just pick one. He picks one up off the rack and closes the closet. He throws the uniform on his bed beside me and removes his tie. Then he stops to look at me. "Umm... do you mind stepping out while I change?" He said.

I tilt my head to the side. I mean, we have the same body type, dick and all. "Why are you embarrassed?" I asked a bit jokingly. His head drops slightly to the ground, not looking me in the eyes. I guess that's my answer. "Five, nothing to be embarrassed about; you have the same body as me. You're a boy. I'm a boy. I mean, we both got dicks."

"I know that, but it's called being a decent human being, so would you please leave the room," Five walked over to me, grabbing me by the arm and making me leave the room. Five smiled, shoving me outside.

    "I didn't know you can do that?" I say. Five looked at me confused, raising a brow. "Smile," I pointed to his mouth.

His smile fades away, and he looks at me with a grimace. "I will kill you, Alberto."

"You can't kill me; you owe me a coffee," I smile. Five shut the door in my face.

I wait outside for a few minutes when he finally leaves the room. "Took you long enough, felt like ages," I joke. He ignores me as we walk down the long hallway with children's rooms. "You all used to sleep down here? In the basement."

"Yep, it was the highlight of my childhood," He said.

We walked up a few flights of stairs until we finally reached the main floor of the building. I noticed one of Five's siblings about to leave the building. She has a grey coat and a long blue-sleeved shirt. Vanya, I suppose. She grabs her keys out of her pocket, opens the door, and leaves.