Chapter 9

Swearing

--------

    You know, you think I'd be used to Five randomly leaving me and not telling me anything

    You know, you think I'd be used to Five randomly leaving me and not telling me anything. But it still hurts, and it isn't apparent. I forgave him when he left me alone in the future for two years, but I swear if he keeps leaving me without telling me anything. I'm going to lose my fucking shit. Most likely, one of these days, I'll accidentally kill him for it.

    I want to get drunk now, but I don't think that'll be good for me. It might help with the pain in my leg, though. Hopefully, Five and I can get badly drunk after this whole thing ends. That's all I want to do right now. He and I sit down in this old ass van, drinking until our hearts stop, and Delores watches the whole time.

    The pain in my leg feels like waves-they leave for a second and then come back stronger. I slowly remove half of the bandage, tug on it harder, and wrap it around my leg again, ensuring it is tight enough not to bleed out as much. After reapplying it, I see Five teleporting inside the car and threatening the man with a knife.

    I lift my sock back up and teleport outside of the van. Walking over to the car, I tap on the window. Five looked over and gestured for me to get inside. I open the door, sitting in the back seat with an annoyed expression. "Thanks for telling me the plan," I say sarcastically.

    "H-him too?" Grant or whatever his name is asked, his eyes widen.

    "Yes, Lance, he's coming too. It's a package deal; if you don't like it, die," Five replied, shrugging his shoulders. Lance then shook his head, started the car, and began driving. "There is a chance the eye has been purchased. He was bullshitting us," Five explained to me.

    "Lance. I thought we bonded the last time we saw each other," I say, sounding offended. "Why, Lance," I place my hands on my chest, making a heart and breaking it.

    "See, now you hurt Alberto's feelings," Five joked. "Sus sentimientos son mis sentimientos. Lo lastimaste; me lastimaste," He smiled at me, and I smiled back at him. Even though he said that in the whitest way possible, I must give him props. He's improving.

    "Y-you two are one perfect pair, aren't you?" Lance sutters, his breath shaking. "Such a happy c-couple."

    "We're not dating," Five said.

    "Thank you," I say simultaneously as Five, causing him to look at me. Five mouths the word what at me, looking confused. "I mean, we act like we are dating a lot," Five throws his hands up. "Maybe it's a sign? Maybe I should kiss you again," I joke.

    His face gets red, flustered once more. "I... fuck off, man, Jesus!" He nudged me on the shoulder a little bit. He leaned against the window, crossing his arms, and I did the same.

    "Even though y-you two aren't dating. I think you both would make a perfect couple," Lance smiles, his voice still shaken. He sounded like he was trying to get on our good side to save his ass, but it's getting on our nerves.