Bitch Mode

Ok this has nothing to do with this book, but I got something to say.

Why the FUCK these bitches be trying it up here ?

First off, I follow this girl up here on Wattpad. I wanna put her name but she gon make all her followers come at me and I aint time to reading all that other shit. LOL.

But this girl is one of the most pettiest people up here.

Like someone will be ," I didn't like the way you ended it."

ANd this girrrlllll was like, "I don't give a damn what you think."

Bruh when I tell you I was about to put her ass on blast today bruhhh.

So like the chick she was going off on was like Lol I know you honestly dont care, I was just saying my opinion.

Then that petty chick was like but no one asked.

She betta be lucky it wasn't me because I would've bought a plane ticket, go to her house and give her personal ass whoppen. Kidding.TOTALLY KIDDING. Shit I need to stop fighting anyway.

And here is the thing, it wasn't the first time this has happened. Like everyday I would get something in my news feed of her going off about something.

You are a writer. You are gonna get some shit you don't like and that is okay. But when you always constantly coming at people on the internet with an attitude, people don't wanna read your shit anymore. That attitude is gonna ruin her reputation on this website.

It is no fucking reason for you to be nasty to random people.

The girl said she didn't like the ending and you wanna be a bitch ?

Hoe suck that shit up. People will talk about everything about you everyday if you like it or not.

Suck it up and shut the hell up.

I got that Madea cuz I was watching it.

Chicks like this irk my fucking nerves.

Make me wanna go.......................BITCH MODE........*pretends to act like Goku and puts hands out* KAMEHAMEHA..................Ok I'm done. I crack myself up for no apparent reason.

Kidding but yea. So the whole TJ thing, my baby cousin has anger issues. He will get mad and just stare you down. Or he will throw a tantrum and start throwing shit.

Bad ass kids. Shit just ask my bestie @Browntyler616

She knows I have struggles.

But that's just me.

Yep.