31

Five comments for next chapter

-Tae

Chris

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing off the hook. I slowly sat up and looked around, noticing the darkness around me. I saw my phone and picked it up.

Bitch was calling.

I smirked at the I.D. name and pressed the green answer button.

"Hello ?" I asked, annoyed with a croaking voice. I felt my lips that were cracked with my index finger. Damn near cut myself.

"C-Chris ?"

"What Nia ?" 

"I-I need your help." She begged.

"Ok, What corner you at ?" I said, laughing hard as hell at my own joke.

"Chris, I'm serious. I have been really going through a bad time and I feel like you are the only person I can talk to about this."

"Is it something about Royalty ?" I asked.

"No, but-"

"Then there isn't shit to talk about." I said, getting ready to hang up.

"Chris please !"

I could hear her crying and my heart broke. Since growing up in an abusive household, I never liked crying or even hearing the sound of it.

"Nia, just stop. I'll come over and talk to you for only a little while." I said, trying to stop her crying.

"T-thank you, C-"

I pressed End call on that ass. I sighed and got up. I looked at my phone again to see it is three o'clock in the morning.

This bitch.

I put on some joggers and a random hoodie. I found my J's and slipped the on before I left. I got in my custom Lamborghini that I painted myself and sped out my driveway. I pulled up in Nia's driveway within ten minutes by going 120. I'm pissed as hell right now. I got out of my Lam and slammed the door shut. I lightly jogged to the door and walked in.Her house was clean, surprisingly because when we used be together , she did fucking nothing. 

"Nia ?"

"I'm upstairs." Her voice yelled faintly. I sighed and took off my shoes at the door. I jogged up the steps, knowing my way around here. I walked into the master bedroom were she was at. She was sitting on in the middle of the bed in a black robe, wiping her nose with a Kleenex.

"You aight ?" I asked, standing in the doorway awkwardly.

"No." Her voice croaked. Soon she started bawling and I just watched her. I rolled my eyes , walking over to her. I sat beside her and wrapped my arms around her body. She started shaking while she was crying. Nia sooned calmed down and started to talk to me.

Apparently, her nigga been beating on her for the last seven months after finding out that Royalty wasn't his. I would be pissed off but Iont know if I would hit her over it.

"I wish things were different." She sniffled.

"For things to be different, maybe you have to change." I said, looking at her. SHe moved her head and looked up at me. My eyes bounced back and forth from her lips and her eyes. I saw the little cleavage that showed from her robe. She leaned her head up and kissed me. I kissed her back as she pushed me on the bed, taking off her robe. Her red panty set showed off and I bit my lip.

"You sure you wanna do this ?" I asked, looking in her eye.

"Yes." She whispered, smashing her lips back into mine.

Tinashe

I walked up Nia's driveway with Royalty in my arms. I had thousands of missed calls from Chris for some reason but his car was here ? I checked his house to see him not there and I knew this would be the other place he would be.

I knocked on the door and no one answered. Me being me, I walked in. I heard not a thing and I was a little dissapointed. I really wanted to talk to Nia about Royalty but I guess it was a bad time.

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS ?!?!" 

I jumped at the tone of Chris's voice.

"CHRIS i'M SORRY !"

"NO FUCK THAT."

"Guys ?" I semi-yelled. Chris ran over to the banister and looked down at me and Royalty.

"Daddy !" She shouted, getting out of my arms. I placed her down and let her climb up the steps to him.  He picked her up and spun around with her in his arms.

"Chr- My baby !" She shouted, putting her arms out for Royalty. 

"No. " Royalty said, staring her down. 

Nia's smile disappeared as fast as it came.

"Tinashe , please take her for right now. I gotta talk to you later." He said, motioning for me to up the steps to grab Royalty. I walked up the steps and grabbed Royalty out of Chris's arms. 

"Say byebye." I coached. Royalty smiled and waved at Chris. Nia waved back and Royalty made a stank face.

"Call me when you need me Chris." I said, walking back down the steps and out the door with Royalty.

Chris

 I watched the door close behind Tinashe and turned my attention back to Nia.

"Chris. I never meant for it to happen."

"You did this to get back at me ?" I asked.

"What ?"

"Are you fucking deaf ?!?!"

"No I never meant to get back at you."

"Then why would fuck me damn well knowing what you have ?"

Tears started to fall down her face.

"I'm sorry."

"Sorries don't work for people who could possibly gave them HIV." I said, leaving her house.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote & Comment

Read My Other Books