chapter 3: mindless interrogation

Jasper sighs, obviously annoyed and leans against the wall, her horns scrawling on the ceiling and scratching off Al of the paint, which Tank grimaced at. "Well I was punching up a wall, when it cracked and a slab fell on my face and I poofed." She admitted reluctantly, not liking the embarrassment telling the mysterious human sitting on the weird looking object in front of her. It looked..soft. "And now I'm in this...tiny room. " she didn't say it out loud but there was a strong scent in this room that made her knees feel a little weak. She didn't know what this feeling was, but she enjoyed it thoroughly. But there was no chance she was about to tell this rando that.

Tank looked up at her not knowing what the fuck "poofed" meant. She looked up at the giant being before her, confused. "Uhh...OK. Well I'm Tank, and this is my bedroom you just trashed." Tank sighed, looking around at her demolished room.

"Uh? What's a..bed..room?" Jasper asked, completely puzzled. Tank snorted, only to almost instantaneously stopped, seeing the glare upon Jasper's face. "It's uh, where you sleep, and store your private belongings and stuff!" Tank stated in a cheery tone, a wide smile on your face. "Do...do you not sleep?"

Jasper smirked. "I'm a superior race to you weakling humans, I don't need this stupid sleep."
She snorted, expecting Tank to get angry. Tank did no such thing and just kept smiling.
"Well, do you stay somewhere? Like a shelter? Tank questioned, just trying to find an excuse so she can keep the strange woman talking. She loved her voice.

"A cave. Nothing special." Jasper replied, bored of the questionnaire. Tank on the other hand, was intrigued. "And, your name?" She asked, totally invested in this strange woman.
"Jasper." She stated coldly. She was distracted by the heavy aroma in the room, and the urge to snoop. "Look are you just gonna keep asking questions?" She sounded annoyed.
Tank realised She may have overdone it a bit. She looks at Jasper, who looked frustrated. Tank thought that she would too if she were in Jasper's boots when an idea hits her mind.
"Hey-you look a little pent up- I'll be running a wrestling and boxing studio in a few days, how about you take your anger out on my new punch bags?!" Tank asked, buzzing with excitement. "Bags..for punching? I like the sound of that!!" She flashes a grin and grabs Tank, pulling her off of her broken bed. "Take me to your punch bags!!" She yells a little, liking where this interaction is going. Stuff designed for punching?  What a score!!

(Imma leave it here bc I'm tired-so sorry for not updating!)