Chapter 1

[NO ONES POV]

Neal: Come one Bella let's get you to school.
Isabella: I'm coming dad.

[Neal takes Isabella to school and Neal goes back home. It was 2:50 and Isabella had nearly finished school for the day when Emma, Gold and Herny got to the gate of the apartment].

Henry: No Beafire.
Emma: That's no surprise. The magic globe didn't give you an apartment number.
Gold: It doesn't work that way.
Henry: Do any of these names mean anything to you.
Gold: Names are what I'm good at but sadly no.
Emma: Here's your boy. *poins at the apartment with no name*.
Gold: It could just be vacant.
Emma: You might be good at magic but I'm good at tracking people who don't want to be found and those sort of don't like to advertise there whereabouts. *Presses the call button* U.P.S package for 407. *They hang up*.
Henry: Mabie you should of said FedEx.

[Noise comes from outside].

Emma: He's running.

[They go outside and see him climbing down the fire escape and run off].

Gold: The favor you owe me. This is it get him to talk to me. I can't run.
Emma: Watch Henry. I'll be back.

[Emma runs after Beafire but at the same time Isabella is walking home from school].

[ISABELLA'S POV]

(I was walking home from School thinking about my dad and Emma. I hadn't seen Emma in 11 years. I'm not sure what happened either or where she is now but one thing is for sure, I miss her. I was on the street of the apartment me and my dad shared and I saw this Man buy this boy a hotdog it might of been his grandfather or something but I don't know so I walked inside and went to the apartment. When I got in I noticed that my dad wasn't. I'm guessing he went out so I sat down and started to draw).

[NO POV]

Henry: It will be okay my Mom's good at finding people she will find your son. Oh and thanks for the Hotdog. I forgot.
Gold: Your very welcome.

[WITH EMMA. HER POV]

(I was Chasing Golds son when I finally got him but when I looked up I couldn't believe it).

Emma: No. Neal?
Neal: Emma?
Emma: Neal.

(I couldn't believe it, Neal is Gold's son. After 11 years of hoping I never see him again and here he is right infront of me).

Neal: I don't understand what are you doing here?
Emma: What am I doing here.
Neal: Yeah.
Emma: I'm not answering anything until you tell me the truth. Are you Gold's son?
Neal: What are you talking about who's Gold?
Emma: You played me, your from there. You played me, did he play me did Isa play me. All 3 of you played me.
Neal: wait, what, slow down. Who's Gold?
Emma: Your father. Rumplestiltskin.
Neal: He's here?
Emma: Why else would I be in New-York, you and Bella left me.
Neal: YOU BROUGHT HIM TO ME. WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT.
Emma: HAY. I'M THE ONLY ONE WHOES SUPPOSED TO BE ANGRY HERE. Did you two know who I was, where I was from the whole time, was this just some sort of sick, twisted plan. Did you guys even care for me at all?
Neal: W-
Emma: I wanna know. I want the truth.
Neal: FINE. We gotta get of the street we can't do it here out in the open. I spent a life time running from that man I'm not gonna let him catch me. There's a bar down the street we can talk there.
Emma: I'M NOT DRINKING WITH YOU WHATEVER YOUR GONNA TELL ME, TELL ME NOW.
Neal: No bars better. Don't worry you can keep yelling at me once we get there *he walks away*.
Emma: Ugg.

(I was so pissed of with Neal but I gess this is the only way to get the truth).

[EMMA'S POV. AT THE BAR].