I'd rather you be free

Author's Spiel - Surprise ! I always enjoyed when my favorite authors updated their stories on here. It was always a treat to get more than one at a time and now that I'm on the other side, I understand how much love and dedication it took to get their craft posted in the midst of life's chaos. Hope ya'll enjoy!

• Edited - better lol

Zahra's POV

"Have.. I ever.. told.. you.. how ... beautiful you are... when you.. scream for me?" I couldn't tell up from down as Noah thrusted impossibly deeper inside of me, hitting that place that made my toes curl as he fucked me unabashedly. His sweat mixed with my own as I submitted to the pleasure only he could bring me.

I could barely answer the question, choosing to instead pull him even closer to my breasts as he leaned down and peppered them with kisses and affection, still thrusting me deeper and harder.

Almost expectantly. I tried to remember what exactly he'd asked me but each thrust had me reeling as he slammed me into the hilt. Taking everything I was more than happy to offer as I wracked my brain for an answer.

Oh. Right.

"All the time. You tell me all the time, oh my God! "

I knew I was moaning too loud for someone that knew two of their closest friends had barely left game night to rush to the hospital after what had felt like contractions. I was actually probably a whore for choosing to have mind-bowing sex with my boyfriend instead of making sure all was well, especially with Lauren , but she'd just have to understand. Noah had more or less jumped me after I closed the door behind them and proceeded to hitch me up and bound upstairs to his room which led us to this moment.

"Shit. Will you ever stop being so goddamned tight?" He asked me accusingly, his hips pumping even more furiously into my own as I tried to wrap my legs tighter around his waist.

"You tell me."

I had gotten exactly what I'd asked for when I begged him to take me so good I'd forget my name. Every day, multiple times a day in fact, as I prepared for my graduation that was finally this Saturday. The weeks following that night we'd spent together in the club were absolutely blissful, I was sure I'd never been happier or satisfied as I was before Noah had his way with me and I had felt every bit of the forever he'd promised me that night. Sex was good but emotional intimacy and security was even better. I felt unstoppable.

"Look at me. Fucking look at me when I'm about to cum in you. T-tooo goddamned tight, baby."

I met his burning eyes and welcomed the primal abandon he seemed to reserve just for me as his dick bottomed out within, spurt after spurt of warmth coating my insides as he roared his release. I loved the rawness he displayed, smiling into his chest when I noticed how tightly he still gripped my hands in his. Yet Noah was nothing but gentle as he slowly pulled out of my sore folds, making sure not leaving a drop outside of me before reaching over for the warm towel.

I spread my legs a bit wider, watching transfixed as he wiped the puffy areas that still shook from  exertion of having him so deep inside just moments ago. His beautiful ocean eyes stared so intensely at my most private parts, parts he'd seen many times before, but still I wanted to shy away from his gaze.

I hadn't realized I'd actually started slowly closing my thighs until I felt the hot aftershocks of his hand on my sensitive flesh. I hissed in response and stupidly tried to move again, flailing when his touch turned cruel with slow circles right along the most sensitive bundle of nerves.

"Don't move away when I'm taking my time with you. Sit back and enjoy this."

So I did. I succumbed to his wishes and found that countless more orgasms awaited me as he touched and teased my already convulsing sex, giving me instructions to breathe through it and relax all the while as I forgot who I was .