[Aomine Daiki]

Aomine Daiki

Strolling in the park at night, you take in a deep breath, inhaling the night air.The air is thin, which is different in the mornings."I should do this more often." You thought to yourself.

You closed your eyes for a brief second and you suddenly bumped into a person. You quickly look up and was about to apologize when you realized that the person was Aomine Daiki.

You knew Aomine from Momoi, as you were Momoi's cousin,even though you did not have pink hair like her.

You attended the same Highschool as her but not in junior high, as you were living in (c/n) [country's name].You moved to Japan as your father was promoted to a higher level and had the opportunity to work there. He knew his brother's and his family were staying at Japan so he ask his brother for you to go to the same Highschool as his daughter.(You and Momoi are the same age).

Back to present~~~

"Daiki-kun, what are you doing here?"you asked

"Taking a stroll."

"Oh! Me too!"

You had fallen head over heels in love with Aomine since the time he had helped you.(You didn't like him at first as he was so arrogant)

Past~~~

"(Last name)-San, can you help me carry these to the office?I have a meeting I need to attend to." (T/n)-sensei placed the stack of books on the table.

You nodded your head and (t/n)-sensei thanked you and said," just place them on my table."

After he left, you took the stack of books and tried to walk down the stairs.

You were looking at the steps, so you could it see who was in front of you( as well as the stack of paper covering your view).

You accidentally bumped into someone, and you dropped the books on the ground. They were scattered everywhere.

You look up to see that Aomine was the one that you had bumped into.

"Sorry." You mumbled.

You kneeled down and was picking up the books, you saw another hand helping you and it was Aomine helping you.

You were about to grab the next book, when your hand came in contact with Aomine's. You blushed a little from it.

"Let me help you.There's no way you can manage this."Aomine suggested.

"Okay."You replied.

Aomine helped you carry half of the books and together the both of you put it on (t/n)-sensei's table when you reached the office.

Ever since that day, you can't stop thinking about Aomine. You told your best friend, (b/f/n), about it, and she said that you had fallen in love with Aomine.

You denied it at first, but eventually, you gave in, you have fallen in love with Aomine Daiki, the school's basketball's Ace.

Present~~~

"You don't really do these kind of things though."

"I just felt like taking a stroll." Aomine said.

"Oh."was your answer and you thought that now's the best time to confess.

"Daiki-kun, I... I have something to tell you you."

"What is it?"

You gathered up your courage and said we blushed cheeks," I love you."

Aomine was frozen for a second, then he felt heat rising up his cheeks.

"But it is alright if you don't like me back." You said as Aomine hasn't said anything.

Suddenly, your face was buried in Aomine's chest.

"Baka, who said that I don't like you back."

You look up only to be pulled into a kiss.

---

Sorry this fanfic took such a long time cause I had a writer's block.Anyways I hope you liked this fanfic.💕💕💕

Lots of love from,
Rimu~Chan

7 July 2015