[Aomine Daiki]

Aomine Daiki (Birthday Special)

"Wait, what? Daiki's birthday is tomorrow! OMG! I could I forget!" You said while running in the house like a mad woman.

" No no no no, I didn't prepare a gift for him! But maybe he doesn't want a gift? But I am his girlfriend right? How could I not give a birthday present!"

You paced around your house and thought of what to give Aomine. While you were pacing around in your house, your phone suddenly rang, that gave you a shock, but you quickly picked up the phone and answered the call, and the caller was, Momoi.

Momoi:(name)-chan! We are going to the beach tomorrow to celebrate Dai-chan's birthday, and so are the members of the basketball team. Make sure to wear a bikini, I'm sure Dai-chan will like it.

(Name)-chan: Satsuki! Anyway, what time do we go there?

Momoi: We will meet at about 2pm

(Name)-chan: Okay.

You ended the call and thought " I still need to give him a present."

You put on a simple t-shirt and jeans, then headed out to the town.

You were walking around town when you saw a store selling a cup of a chibi black panther.

"It's so cute" you mentally screamed in your head.

"I'm gonna get it for Daiki."

After buying the cup, you went to the shopping mall to get a new bikini since you will be going to the beach for Aomine's birthday, and Momoi did say to wear a bikini.

You were searching through the selections of bikinis, when you saw Momoi on the opposite side.

"(Name)-chan! Are you buying new bikinis too?"

"Erhh...... Yeah."

"Then let me choose for you one!"

"No it's alright, I can find for mysel-"

Before you could finish your sentence, Momoi already took a bunch of bikinis and pushed you into one of the dressing room.

She shouted from outside," Try on on of them, and when you're done, come outside, I want to see!"

Time skip~~

After an hour, Momoi finally picked out the 'perfect' one for you. It was a dark blue, lace bikini. You thought of Aomine would say if he saw you in it.

After that, the both of you went separate ways and when you reached home, you took out the cup that you had bought and wrapped it in wrapping paper.

Time skip to tomorrow~~

Today was the day, the day of Aomine Daiki, your boyfriend's birthday.

In the afternoon, Momoi went to your house and went with you to the beach.

When both of you reached, the rest were already there.

Momoi pushed you together with her to the changing room to change into your bikinis.

You put on a robe(is that what you call them?) and walked out. Aomine went to you and asked," Hey, take off your robe."

Obeying him since it was his birthday today, you untied the string and took off the robe.

Aomine looked at you with a blush dusted on his face. The others also went to you but Aomine pushed them all away.

You went into the sea and was playing with Momoi in the water when somebody pulled the string that was tied behind you and untied it.

The bikini top was about to fall when you quickly hold onto it. You turned around to see who did that and........... it was "Imayoshi-San!"

Just then, Aomine pulled you towards him while the other people probably had fainted due to the loss of blood.

After the incident, all of you went back home separately, Aomine accompanied you home, while, more like Momoi forced him to.

When both of you reached your house, you invited Aomine to come into your house, telling him that you had something to give him.

Once he stepped foot into your house, he went straight to the couch.

While you on the other hand, went to your room and took out the gift you had bought for him yesterday.

You went back into the living room and stood I front of Aomine while holding the gift in front of you,"Happy birthday Daiki."

Aomine took the gift from your hands and motioned you to sit down beside him.

He whispered huskily into your ear," I'm gonna stay here tonight, and wear something nice"

Your imagination can go on from here.....

Thank you for reading and it is dedicated to my bae, Aomine Daiki. Hope you liked this story.

Lots of love from,
Rimu~Chan💕💕💕

31 August 2015