Be a Good Boy For Daddy

Be a Good Boy For Daddy  by 'Orphan_account' on AO3

Tags:

Smut, Spanking, Daddy Kink, NOT FOR KIDS, Sex Toys, Gay sex, Anal Sex, Larry - freeform

Summary:

Harry flirts with Zayn, and Louis isn't quite happy with that.

Work Text:

"Zaynnnnnnn!" Harry whined as he pouted, an action that was undeniably adorable. Zayn frowned and drawled, "What is it again Harry?" "I want you to cuddle me!" Harry shrieked as he jumped at Zayn and flung his arms around him, clinging to him like a koala bear. Zayn huffed and put his arms around the boy, holding him in place so that he won't fall off. Harry giggled like a teenage schoolgirl before squeezing his arms and choking the breath out of Zayn. Coughing wildly, Zayn pulled Harry off roughly his body and clutched at his throat while struggling to form words in his mouth, "Wha...What the hell Harry! What was that for?" Harry giggled again and stared at him with wide-eyed innocence before saying, "I can't help it, you're too cuddly!" His words earned the laughter of the other members, all but Louis.

Harry was flirting with Zayn in the car on the way back to the hotel. And Louis was watching them with narrowed eyes; his angry frown was evidently visible on his chiseled face. He cursed silently under his breath as anger coursed through his veins like poison, invading his thoughts and clouding his mind. A slow smirk emerged on his face as thoughts of what he was going to do to Harry later popped up in his head. Mental images flashed briefly in his mind and Louis groaned inwards, already semi-hard. It took all of Louis's self control to not wreak Harry there and then in the car, in front of everyone else.

Noticing Louis half-hard erection, Niall laughed and guffawed, "Guys go get a room would 'ya!" Only then did Harry notice Louis's face, and he gulped uneasily, for he knew what was about to come afterwards in the hotel room. Little Harry got a little too excited and awoke from his deep slumber, the proof distinctly visible in Harry's skinny jeans. Biting his lip, Harry turned his gaze away as a light blush clouded over his pale face.

Upon reaching the grand hotel, Louis's bulge was achingly hard and the fact that he was not being touched made it more painful for him. He pulled Harry by his sweater and made his way up to their shared hotel room hastily, hurling abusive words at anyone who were in their way. Angrily, he shoved the door to their hotel room open and entered with a flustered and out of breath Harry before kicking it shut with his heel and pressing Harry possessively up against the wall. Anger and lust clouded his eyes, leaving only a thin ring of cerulean blue visible around the edges of his irises. Roughly, he shoved himself against Harry who was trying to struggle his way out of Louis's arms.

"Don't you dare move, you little slut." Louis threatened as he glared up at Harry. Flinching at the menace in Louis's voice, Harry stiffened instantly and glanced down at Louis with fear and lust in his mossy green eyes. Even though Louis might be shorter than him, but the aura that he was giving off certainly frightened him a little. "What do you think you were doing? Flirting with Zayn right in front of my eyes? Were you trying to get me jealous? Well, you should be happy now, because I am jealous, and very, very angry with you for being a naughty little boy. What do you think I should do to you, huh?" Louis whispered into Harry's ear as he slowly ran his hand down Harry's sensitive back. Moaning, Harry panted and clutched at Louis's shirt desperately, incoherent words falling out of his lips.

Slowly, Louis placed his lips onto Harry's neck and sucked gently at the sensitive spot just below his jawline, making Harry moan at the little tingles of electricity that were travelling straight down towards his pelvic regions. Growling, Louis sucked harder and left a deep purple mark on Harry's neck. Harry groaned, for the pain in his tight jeans was beginning to grow a little too uncomfortable. Ignoring Harry completely, Louis continued his way down Harry's pale neck, leaving dark butterfly kisses all over. Brutally, he ripped Harry's shirt off and tweaked his nipples. This made Harry moan as he arched his back off the wall in the overcoming sense of pleasure in his body. Desperately, Louis suckled Harry's nipples one by one till they were hard and swollen.