one

Being a photographer is my dream job. I haven't been able to find a job in the field of photography yet, but I'm confident that I will one day. When my phone rang near 3:30 in the morning one day, I decided to answer it, even though I was still half asleep. "Hello?" I asked when I answered the phone. "Hello, my name is Finneas. I'm looking for a woman named Tracy Phillips, is she available?" The caller asked. "Speaking," I said. "Can I book an appointment with you for a photo shoot?" The caller, a man, asked. "Of course. What time do you want to do it?" I replied, just as there was a series of bangs that the caller explained was just his sister messing around. "Don't mind that. My little sister Billie does that sometimes. Anyway, would you be able to do the shoot around 1 pm?" He asked. "Today?" I asked. "Yeah," he replied simply. "Uh... sure. You're actually the first person that I've had schedule a photo shoot with me," I said. "Well, I suppose I'll see you later today," he said, then he hung up. I decided to get up for the day, since there was pretty much no chance that I would be able to go back to sleep. Since I was doing a photo shoot later in the day, I picked my best dress, a stylish and professional gray dress, and put it on my bed for later.

That afternoon, after I had changed into my dress, there was a knock on the door to the flat that my best friend Megan was letting me stay in rent-free until I was able to get myself a job in photography. The best part about it was that the flat was above a photography studio, which she was also letting me use if I needed it. I answered the door and was surprised to find both a man and a woman standing on the other side. "Hi," I said. "Hey. We spoke on the phone earlier today. I'm Finneas," the man said. I was sort of out of focus, so his words didn't really register in the moment. I couldn't keep my eyes off the woman he had brought with him, who had black hair with bright green at the top. It was Billie Eilish. I pulled myself back to reality and introduced myself to them, shook their hands, and led them to the studio on the ground floor. Finneas told me that the photo shoot was actually for Billie, not him, which I didn't mind. I set up my tripod and camera in front of a blank white background, and we got to work. Billie had quite a few suggestions for how I could get different angles and lighting, which I didn't mind, since I was interested in anything that would help me improve my photography skills. I told her that I would transfer the pictures to my computer and send them to her brother, who had given me his email address. She thanked me for my time, then left with Finneas. 

It wasn't long before I heard back from Finneas about what he and Billie thought of the pictures, and I was in for a big surprise. The email that Finneas had sent me mentioned that he thought the photos were perfect for promotional purposes, and that both he and Billie loved the style of photography that I had. The last line of the email was the part that surprised me the most, though. Apparently, they were looking for a tour photographer, and they agreed that I would be an excellent fit for the position, if I wanted it. I replied by saying that I was interested in the opportunity, and to let me know when they would need me, if they could. I took a few minutes to take in what I had just gotten, pinching myself a few times to make sure that I wasn't dreaming.

It wasn't long before I was invited to Billie's house to go over the tour schedule and hang out for a bit. When I rang the doorbell, Finneas answered, wearing swim trunks with a towel draped over his shoulders. "I'm glad you could come, Tracy. Billie wanted to go swimming for a while, so that's why I answered the door looking like this," he explained. "Okay," I replied simply, not sure what else to say. "Did you bring a swimsuit?" He asked me. "Uh, no. I kinda wasn't expecting this," I said, "That and I don't actually have one, since I can't swim." "Really? I didn't see that coming. Maybe you could ask Billie to teach you sometime. She's a really good swimmer," he suggested. "I might have to do that. I'll have to get a swimsuit first, though," I said. We went out to the pool, where Billie was busy doing laps. "Oh, hey Tracy! Good to see you," she said, swimming up to the edge of the pool. "Good to see you too, Billie," I said. Finneas crouched next to her and whispered something to her. "I'd love to teach you how to swim. I have an extra swimsuit too, if you need one," she said to me, and I nodded. She got out of the pool, dried herself off, and led me to her room to give me her extra swimsuit. It was pretty cute, being blue with pink stripes. She gave me some privacy to try it on, and it surprised me by how well it fit. Apparently Billie and I were roughly the same size. I went back out to the pool, and she started teaching me how to swim. After that, we looked at the tour schedule, which was pretty much packed with shows throughout the summer and fall, beginning in about two weeks on June 23rd. At one point, Billie's hand brushed the back of mine, making my heart skip a beat. That was when I discovered that I was starting to fall for her. When we made eye contact at one point, I thought I saw something like romantic affection in her blue eyes, but I brushed it off as my imagination, since I was pretty much certain that Billie was not a lesbian. Still, anything is possible. After we looked at the tour schedule, we played some board games, then I went back to my place for the rest of the day.

----

So, I thought I would write a fanfiction about Billie Eilish, since she's one of my favorite singers and she's pretty popular. Anyway, here's a meme:

Answer: I don't know, but the picture on his fishing license seems to suggest it

Answer: I don't know, but the picture on his fishing license seems to suggest it. Why would fish need fishing licenses, anyway? Until next time!