If Bryce's mom had never separated her and Bobby

"Did you not hear a word your daughter just said? She needs a hospital!"

"No, what she needs is to stay away from boys like you!"

"Just go home, Bobby."

"I don't have a home....or parents. I....I have nothing."

In that moment, Bryce fell to the ground, out cold. "Bryce!!" Shouted Bobby, falling on to his knees and placing her head in his lap. "Now maybe do you wanna take her to the hospital??" Bobby shouted, looking back and forth from the unconscious Bryce to her disgusted mother in dismay. "Ugh, she'll be fine, she's just being dramatic." Bobby shook his head in disbelief. "Fine. If you won't take her, I will!" And he tried his best to lift her up and carry her bridal style, but he was too weak and he fell and dropped her. "Well, she really will need a hospital if you handle her like that." Said her mom. "Fine, if you really insist that she needs medical attention, I know someone who can help better then any hospital, and for much cheaper."

Bryce awoke with a start. She was laying on an operating table with Bobby and her mother looking down at her. "Bryce!!! Are you ok?" Bryce nodded. "Yeah, I'm ok..wow, I've never seen the inside of a Doctor's office before." "You still haven't" said her mother. "You know Paul from up the street." Bryce looked over to see him smiling down at her awkwardly. "Good, the surgery was a success." Bobby shook his head in disbelief then smiled warmly at Bryce. "Well, you're ok and that's what matters." Bryce's mother sighed. "Well, that's enough for one day. Go home little boy." She made a shoo-ing motion with her hands at Bobby. Bobby opened his mouth to remind her that he didn't have a home, but thought better of it. "Ok..bye Bryce, see ya tomorrow." He said sadly, and he walked out of the building.

The next day, Bryce wasn't at school. Bobby was slightly worried, but then he remembered the surgery she had yesterday, and assumed that she needed more time to recover. But when the days turned into weeks, Bobby was horrified that Bryce had died. And so he made up his mind to go to her house and check on her.

That night when he arrived at her house, he went up to the door to knock on it but hesitated. He remembered how unpleasant her mom was, so instead he went around to where he saw her bedroom window on the second floor and threw rocks at it. After the 3rd pebble, he saw a shadow appear at the window. The blinds were opened, and there stood Bryce. When she saw Bobby, her mouth dropped open, and she opened the window. "Bobby?! What are you doing here?!" She whisper-shouted. Bobby smiled. "I wanted to see if you were ok, you haven't been at school for weeks!" Bobby whisper-shouted back. Bryce shook her head sadly. "My mom pulled me out of school. Now I have to rob with her full-time." "What? Are you serious??!" He shouted. Bryce put a finger to her lips. "SHHH! She'll hear you!" Bobby looked at the ground, then back up at her. "Will I ever see you again?" Bryce gave him a small smile. "I don't know, Bobby...." After a few moments of silence, Bobby looked determinedly up at Bryce and said, "I'll visit you. I'll come here every night." Bryce blushed slightly. "But-but what if you get caught?" Bobby shook his head. "I won't. I'll be careful. All I know is I have to see you, Bryce. I have to."
And so it began. Every night at the same time, Bobby would go over to Bryce's house and throw pebbles at her window, and they would talk for as long as they could. Years passed like this, always with Bobby on the ground and Bryce up in her room, unable to be close, or to touch. Their situation was very reminiscent to that of Romeo and Juliet's.

One night, years later, when they were both in their late teens, Bobby proposed an interesting idea. "Why don't you come down here so we can hang out." Bryce raised her eyebrows. "What?" "We aren't little kids anymore, we can go hang out in public and do things without anyone looking at us weird." Bryce thought for a moment, then said,"Gimmie a minute."

It was the most fun either of them had ever had in their entire lives. They stayed out all night just enjoying each other's company and doing all sorts of fun things together. Their connection was deeper then ever before.
They were meant for each other ❤️💚

Note:
I was going to incorporate how they would've gotten to where they are now in a different way but it got too confusing so I'm ending it here 😅 anyways I hope you enjoyed this and if you wanna see some super awesome BRCU content you should follow my Instagram: @ goblin.girl__
Thanks for reading 🫶✨️

Characters are not mine
All rights go to original creator
(Brandon Rogers)