Tammy discovers that Bryce & Bobby are dating

**This is set after Tammy is released from prison and her and Bryce make up.**

"I'm sorry we didn't make a better team, mom. And I'm sorry that I didn't notice another bad bitch staring at me in the face all these years. Truth is, I am who I am because of you."

Bryce's mom was speechless. That certainly wasn't what she was expecting. She opened her mouth to reply, when suddenly...
"My sweet piece of hogshit, where did you put the window cleaner-" Bobby stops cold as he notices Tammy, who's mouth falls open. After a few moments of silence, Bryce says, "Mother, you remember Bobby, and Bobby, you remember..." Bobby glares and points a clawed finger at Tammy. "Yeah, I remember how you fucked up my life." Tammy glared back. "I ruined your life? You were the one chasing after my daughter." "I was her friend, I was-" "She didn't need friends, she had me." Bobby scoffed. "No she didn't. You were never a good mother to her. Name one good thing you've done for her." "I taught her the Double Diva Diversion." Bobby laughed. "Wow, what an amazing thing to do for your daughter." Tammy opened her mouth to retort, but Bryce stopped them. "Please you two, stop arguing. My mother is back in my life now, Bobby, and you're just gonna have to except it. And mother, Bobby is my boyfriend, so-" "Your boyfriend??? You're dating that thing???" Bobby gave her a deathly glare. Bryce nodded. "Yes, I'm dating Bobby and you're just going to have to deal with it. Ok?" Both Bobby and Tammy remained silent for a few minutes, until...
"Ok, but seriously Bryce, where did you put the window cleaner?"

Notes:
Follow me on Instagram :
@ goblin.girl__