Chapter 1: Study Study Study!

Hello~
This is a Fullmetal Alchemist lemon fanfic.
"Lemon" means smut, porn, hentai, or whatever you call it. It's not for kids.

I don't own Fullmetal Alchemist or any part of it.
Enjoy~

You swallowed hard as you approached the door. A large house stood in front of you, and in it, a legend. The youngest person to become a state alchemist, he received it at only the age of 12. You, on the other hand were 17. It's been a few years since he'd gotten his title, the paper of information said he was 18. Your hand slowly knocks on the door, your other clutching your bag of clothes and such.

"One second!" A soft voice yells, he sounds a bit younger. "That must be Alphonse" You think. Edward had a younger brother, who worked as sort of a partner to him. He was your age. You look down at your shoes, imagining how hard the test must be.

The door creaks open and a large suit of armour starred down at you. "Oh! You must be (y/n)! I'm Al." His voice shows happiness, yet it doesn't show through the mask.

You nod and smile at the boy. Wondering how he manages to fit in that armour, it's more than twice the size of you! The boy motions for you to enter and leads you to a little room on the second floor. "Brother says this is your room. He's out running erins. When he's back I'll get him to show you the library so you can study." His voice coos from the hollow body and you squint. The light from the window just barely getting inside the suit. And you start to understand. Al turns to leave when you alert him.
"Alphonse!"
He stands lifeless. "Yes (y/n)?"
You swallow hard and point to him. "Human transmutation, your body was taken during it. Your soul was then bounded to that armour. Wasn't it?" Your voice trails off in the end.

You hear him sigh and sit down. He crosses his armored legs, and nods his emotionless head. Al starts telling you a story.

"ALPHONSE!" A voice roars through the house and bursts into your room. "WHY ARE YOU TELLING HER THAT? WE DONT EVEN KNOW HER!" The boy had long blonde hair, most was pulled into a braid in the back. The rest outlined his face. He had a black vest and black pants to match. You gazed at him and he returned with a glare. "Brother" Alphonse started, "She could tell. I didn't choose it, she knew what happened by seeing me." Al rises to his feet and looks down at the boy, who you assume is Edward.

The boys vision shifts from you to Al, before sighing. "My names Edward, Edward Elric, the Fullmetal Alchemist. And you're here to pass the test right? I'll show you to the library." He slowly steps down the stairs, turning and awaiting you to follow, which you obediently do.

The room was full of books, there had to be hundreds. Ed calls your name and offers a book, "Introduction to Alchemy" it reads. You roll your eyes, "Edward, I'm not just beginning alchemy, I don't need a beginner book" You state and pick up one on chimeras. 

Al comes down at midnight with food, which you didn't eat until 3 am. You've read through 12 books, almost 13. Your eyes start to involuntarily shut, but you pull them open, trying to get as much knowledge as you possibly can. "Human alchemy is strictly forbidden" it reads, wow, this chair is comfortable... "Most people to attempt human alchemy end up dead" Its so warm and nice in here.. You slowly fall asleep.