Ch. 29 Volleyball club

12:15 Pm

Tanaka: HEYYY OVER HERE OVER HERE COME ON-
Noya: SORRY LET ME GET IT TO YOU DAICHI COVER-

Daichi hits the ball up and Asahi is centering himself to hit the ball to the ground.

Noya: YOU GOT THIS ASAHI!!!

Asahi is a bit nervous, but he wiggled that feeling away.

SLAMS*
Whistle blow*

Daichi: Okayy thats the whistle! The other team score more points but we can get it next time, lets take a break.

Daichi, Noya, Tanaka , and Asahi sits down to rest.
Sugawara passes by to give the waters

Sugawara: Yall seem thirsty, need some water?

They four is relieved that sugawara disguise as a angel was sent to them to clear there sweats away.

Fan is blowing towards them and a towel is given to them by Kiyoko*

"Man I can't believe we almost score a point"

"Yeah if only your tiny hands didnt messed up"

"UM thats because asashi was to stubborn to-"

Daichi: Hey come on come on concentrate. We've only practice like what? Three weeks now? We can do better than this. Nekoma is beating our ass because we refuse to cooporate as a team.
AS A TEAM.

Tanaka: Yeahhh but they have a really good brain in the group.

Noya: That mullet guy? Kenma? Ohh I thought he was the heart of the group.

Asahi: Bruh guys.

They are all laughing and chit chating.

"Man the cock a doodle guy is gonna be really hard to beat. He so good at hitting two pointers and he super analytical in the group."

"Isnt Tsukki like super analytical?"

"Yeah but hes not as fun as Kuroo.
Hes got more personality."

"Hess fuuun y'know?"

"Damn ya'll mean." xD

Sugawara: Hey I would give Tsukki some credit, he did try to communicate more with the others, like Kuroo and Bokuto. During our stay in Tokyo.

Tanaka: yeah but that brat is super annoying, he acts like a know it all and doesnt care about anyone but himself.

"Give it some timee."