Prolouge A New Journey

Ring!!! RIng!!! Ring!!!! *Tap*

Justar:"Uhhhh Wait! Is My Day To Get My First Pokemon! I Must Be Quick! Oh Wait I Must Filled My Trainer Card First Okay...."

Trainer Card

Name: Justar Age:11 Gender:Male Money:0 Bp:0

Justar:"Okay Is Done!" As Justar Get Out Of The House Jake His Rival Come Up To Him Jake:"Hey Justar Excited To Get The First Pokemon?" Then Justar Replies Justar:"Ye" Then Jake Said Jake:"Well Maybe You Meet Your Parents First They At The Dig Site" Then Jake Walked Away Into The Lab Of Professor Cypress Then Justar Go To The Dig Site And See His Parents Justar Dad:"Oh Hey Son Are You Gonna Get Your Pokemon?" Justar:"Yes" Justar Mom:"Thats Great! And We Just Research This Dig Site Anyways See You Later At Professor Cypress Lab!" As Justar Parents Walked Away Justar Find A Potion Might Be Useful Later Then Justar Walked To Professor Cypress Lab

In The Lab Justar Then Walk To The Cupboard Full Of Pokeballs And Professor Cypress Said Cypress:"Oh Hi Justar Wanna Get Your First Pokemon?" Justar Nod And Cypress Said Cypress:"Ok Then Pick A Starter Between This Pokemon" After Justar Check He Decided To Choose Mudkip Then Professor Cypress Give Justar Pokedex Justar Then Scan His Mudkip Pokedex:Mudkip The Mud Fish Pokemon An Water Type Pokemon The fin on Mudkip's head acts as highly sensitive radar. Using this fin to sense movements of water and air, this Pokémon can determine what is taking place around it without using its eyes. Justar Mom:"Son Wanna Give A Name To Your Pokemon?" Justar Then Thinking An Give Mudkip Named Justar:"Bluey" Justar Mom:"Owww That A Really Cute Named!"

After That Justar Walked Away But Then His Rival Jake Challenge Him To A Battle "Rival Jake Has Challenged You To A Battle" Rival Jake Send Out Eevee Go Bluey! "Bluey Use Tackle!" Bluey Used Tackle Critical Hit! "Eevee Use Tail Whip!" Eevee Used Tail Whip Bluey Defends Fell! "Bluey Use Water Gun!" Bluey Used Water Gun! Jake Eevee has Fainted Justar Win! Rival Jake Paid 234$ Money Jake:"Wow That Was A Really Good Battle!" Justar:"Ye" Justar Mom:"That Was A Good Battle Son" Justar Dad:"Ye Son" Justar:"Thanks Mom Dad" Justar Mom:"Oh Ye We have A Presents For You Here" You Earned Bronze Brick! Justar Mom:"Hope That Help Son Bye Bye!" As Justar Parents Leave Jake Then Talk Jake:"Wow Your Parents Is So Nice! Oh Ye Have This Pokeball You Can Catch Pokemon With It Remember You Must Weak The Pokemon Firat Then Catch It Ok Bye!" Jake Then Leave Then Justar Leave And Start His Adventure In Route 1.....

To Be Countinued

Ignore This Please

Crate Has Challenged Team Ecplise Jake! Jake Send Out NidoKing Crate Used Ultra Extreme Speed! Crate Rush To Jake! Jake Get Throw To The Portal Is Ultra Effective!!!