Chapter 9

A/N

HEY! Omg I apologize sincerely for not uploading yesterday, I hope this chapter makes up for it!! I have been so tired and just... well slack recently. I am so sorry.

Anyways, this chapter is a good one! I think you will enjoy it!!

Sorry again!!

*Third person*

Natalya woke up to her alarm going off, she forgot to turn it off because they weren't supposed to have an off day today, but a sudden game came up against Manchester United, so before a few days of intensive training Jonas gave the girls a day off.

Natalya attempted to grab her phone but was unable to reach it. She felt some sort of barrier holding her back, Alessia still had her arms wrapped around Nat's waist.

"Fuck." Natalya thought to herself. She didn't want to wake Alessia, but either way she was going to. If she let her alarm go off then Alessia would wake up and most likely so would Caitlin, but if she moved Alessia's arms then she would also wake up.

She decided to just move out of Alessias embrace and hope that she doesn't wake up... she did.

"Are you okay, princess?" Alessia asked in her tired deep voice, Natalya loved it.

"Yeah, I'm good. I forgot to turn my alarm off."" Natalya explained a little frustrated, her voice deeper than usual as well.

"Wow." Alessia said admiring Natalya.

"What?" She responded a little nervously.

"Your voice... it's so hot." Alessia said with a giggle.

"Oh really?"

"Yes."

Both of their confidence levels were boosting. After Natalya turned off her alarm, she turned to face Alessia. Their faces being inches apart once again.

"You know what else is hot?" Natalya asks.

"What?" Alessia curiously answers.

"You when you moan." Natalya giggles, slowly moving in.

Alessia was too stunned to speak, she just puts her hand on Natalya's jaw and pulls her in closer. Their lips finally meet for the first time. They move in unison, perfectly matching each other's rhythm. Although Natalya quickly pulled away.

"No! I wanted to kiss you for the first time tonight on our date. Not now, with morning breathe, and me looking like shit."

"You look beautiful Nat, I promise. Kiss me again?" Alessia responded. Natalya kissed Alessia on the forehead.

"I might as well get up and get dressed, I need to buy an outfit for tonight." Natalya said while getting out of bed, "I'm going to shower, is that okay?"

"Yeah, of course! I'll get in after you." Alessia responded.

"Should just get in with me." Natalya smiled.

*20 minutes later: Natalya's POV*

I got out of the shower and opened the bathroom door to get my clothes, Alessia wasn't in there anymore. I heard music coming from downstairs and just assumed it was her making breakfast. I was a cold day in England, so I planned a fairly warm outfit. It was an all-grey matching set with white trainers. It was cute.