Everything about you

The both of them are quite inseparable, Win has established that much by now.Either it's Tee pulling Bright around or it's Tee tailing Bright wherever he goes— thishas become quite evident by now that Tee loves this company. Bright, maybe not somuch. Yet, he doesn't push Tee away. He doesn't tell him no. Win never heardBright reject anything that Tee demands. Maybe he loves him or maybe it could becare but Win didn't know any better. 

But they looked, "Good together" Fourthsuggested comfortably sitting in the beach chair while some of them played in thedark night and some of them enjoyed the breeze, music, drinks, and waves "Do theyreally?" Win questioned back, quite lost in his own thoughts, to be honest.

Fourth nodded, looking at Bright and Tee bickering about something probably silly, "They'reso drunk"Win could see that. Both of them were tipsy and rather than bickering Tee waspretty much all languidly over Bright. 

"Do you think they are really together?" Win asked after a long silence whileFourth's eyes followed the two of them very closely, "We will be able to tell if wefollow them wherever they are going" when Win looked he could see Bright literallycarrying Tee towards the house. 

At first, he strongly refuted the growing urge to seriously follow them but the otherdominant part of him had completely numbed the sensible portion of his mind andso against all odds, he was still following Bright and Tee. He was definitely drunk,too drunk in fact for anyone's good because Tee kept on mumbling nonsense intoBright's lips and Bright's ears, which was running a murderous chill down Win'sentire fucking body, he felt like he would lose his mind. 

Bright still lookedcompletely unbothered though. The fact that Tee could behave in this mannerwithout causing Bright to lose it, was somehow more difficult for Win to cope with. The scene sucked, following them creepily sucked more but not knowing what theirtrue relationship is would probably suck immeasurably so Win better know ittoday than later. 

Bright was being cautious with tipsy Tee, cautious and filled withsome sort of concern that Win didn't even know Bright had in him. He laid him downon the bed, unbuckled his shoes, pulled Tee's socks out of his dangling feet,unbuttoned his shirt, and even went to the lengths to tuck him under the fuckingblanket, all the while keeping the door open for Win to see it all. 

Win couldn'tbelieve he was even in here in the first place, surveilling the two bastards who hasbeen ransacking through his mind non-stop, he felt like such a goddamn criminalfor doing this, but at least if that gave him some clarity, he would take it.Tee pulled Bright casually towards him when Bright was just about to leave thinkinghe was fast asleep and Win was sure he was.

 Win probably heard the bastard snorebut then he sprung Bright around and pecked his fucking lip, "Tee...you stink ofalcohol" 

Tee murmured something along the line of "You're used to it" and Win swore to Godhe felt the urgent need to punch Tee in his face because he can't just randomly pullsomeone towards them and fucking kiss them— hello? Consent? But Bright hadfucking cupped his face immediately making Win freeze at his goddamn spot,"Sleep. We can do it later" it, what on earth does it even supposed to mean? 

Tee hummed, drowsy of course, and drunk out of his goddamn senses, "I want younow" the freak was so fucking loud as if he loved declaring it. Wow, Win shouldreally get out of here but he couldn't. He just couldn't. 

Bright sighed, not out of tiredness, out of some sort of eroticism, Win hardly coulddiscern, "Tee not now. Not tonight" he protested, "Later, promise. Sleep now" Brightkissed him on his cheeks, "We have to visit home, tomorrow" he caressed Tee'sfringes away, "You can't be limping" Limping? Was this even for real? They wereseriously doing it, weren't they?