Olivia

The dean was plainly irritated and it was probably something that already had himirate. He didn't even give the boys a chance to explain before he started to printtheir suspension letters, "Sir, Win—" 

"Bright" he was seconds away from throwing his pen at Bright, "If you say onemore word, I will make you drop this entire semester. I will probably even call yourparents in, something I should have done months ago" he warned. 

Win had givenhim another exaggerated angry glare. Bright was the one trying to clear his name,he didn't have to be so brutal about it but that look had made Bright stop anyway.He won't try to stand up for Win if he is the one not needing it. He stared at theceiling of the room instead, hoping to find ways to hang himself or something.Anything honestly, at this point. 

It was pretty hard for Win to believe that he was suspended for two weeks. It wasextremely unbelievable even. He didn't even know what he would tell his parents ifthey called and asked. He sighed shaking his head. Fucking Bright and his fuckingfriends. None of this would happen if they never met. What sins did he ever engagein to end up like this? 

At his home now, vacuuming the fucking rooms instead ofgoing to classes, "Ugh" he secretly wished to summon some spirit who wouldrelease him of this misery. He wanted to yell some more at Bright, but that fuckingprick didn't even look him in the damn eyes. That little shit was even trying to clearhis name, "How fucking dare he?" he threw the vacuum away, "Makes my life aliving hell and then gives all these fucking looks..." 

"Win?" suddenly he heard a very familiar voice coming from the hallways of hishouse. 

Mintra... 

"Win are you talking to yourself? I thought you were listening tomusic?" she back hugged him and damn, it's the smell. It's her. Win really didn'twant to cry but then the teardrop slipped anyway. Considering the amount offrustration he had in him, in such a dire state of emotion, a drop of tear had to fallanyway.He didn't even bother picking up the vacuum making a disgusting noise fromsomewhere under the bed, "Mintra..." he took her in a big hug hurriedly as if shewould be on a train if he didn't catch her right at this instance, "I missed you somuch..."

She patted his back, "Are you crying? Are you okay?" she concernedly asked sinceWin seldom ever cries and even if he does, it's either really bad, or really, really, reallyfucking bad, "I've been only gone for a year and what have you gotten yourselfinto?" she talked at his shoulder as Win kept hugging her tighter to the point shehad to tell him to disentangle because she couldn't breathe. 

Win huffed, "I can't believe you're back...did you tell mom? Did you tell anyone? Didyou text me—" 

"Chill phi phi" she grinned, plopping down on the bed, "I didn't inform anyone. Iwanted to surprise everyone" 

"You little freak" he held her hands in his, "Are you okay? Are you tired? Do youwant to grab lunch?" 

"Stop bombarding me with so many questions" she crossed her arms, "Tell meabout you. How bad is it this time?" 

He heaved incoherently, "On a scale of 10. It's 15 probably" Win sat on the ground whereshe was sitting on the bed, "I can't believe you're back though. This also could be ahappy little dream because God is literally just testing me at this point" he palmed his forehead. 

The lingering headache poked at him from the depths. He wishes it dies beforecompletely emerging though. A bad headache is something he didn't want to dealwith right now.Mintra grabbed his cheek, pulling it tightly, "I'm really here. Not a dream" 

"Thank fuck" he yelped but then he yelped again because the tug hurt, "Release!" 

"Why're you home? Don't you have classes?" she shook her head disappointedly, "Ithought I will wait for you till you come back home. You have any idea how hard Ihad to search for the freaking keys" she suppressed a groan, "If I knew you'd behome, I wouldn't even bother" she frowned but it wasn't entirely a sad one, just atiring one. 

Win laughed, damn, he didn't even know he was missing her so much until thismoment. He dreamily looked, "You are back..." he repeated for the thousandth timesince his sister returned from a long tiring flight only a few minutes away, "I can't still believe you're here"

"Win, who the hell made you this way?" Mintra nodded but questioningly, eyebrowsraised and all, "I was expecting some tears but not the freaking heartbroken ones"she showed her disgust, "Are you okay?" 

He wasn't okay. In fact, he was so far from being okay, it almostseemed impossible to feel okay anytime soon. Yet, he waved it off. Mintra just cameback and he didn't want to overwhelm her.

On top of it, he really needed time offfrom this bullshit, "We will go home together, okay?"Mintra raised her eyebrows suspiciously, "Don't you have classes?" although sheunderstood Win just completely ignored this question she previously asked, but shewould dig more about it later. 

He would tell her everything soon anyways.The suspension knawed from the depths, and he remained silent. While his sisterpoked his cheeks for the fun's sake but also questioningly, "Did you drop out? Didyou get kicked out of university?" she mocked childishly.There was no such use denying any of it so Win sighed, "It's a long story. I will tellyou later" he suppressed a dissatisfying groan, "I'm starving right now and there'sno damn way I'm cooking," he pulled Mintra up from the bed, swirled her around inthe room while she happily squealed, "So let's get lunch from one my favorites" 

--- 

Introducing Win's sister. 

<3