Chapter 2~

Nate's Pov: Sean.Chloe,Olivia and I go into a secret tunnel to find the ancient lost treasure and Chloe breaks the silence and says wouldn't you think the path to lost treasure would be more ancient looking Olivia replies yeah you'd think Sean turns to Olivia and says you might want to hold my hand just in case something happens olivia replies ok.........

Chloe replies we should blend in I reply that's probably not a bad idea Chloe replies let's go I reply ok......I'm not the best dancer...... Sean turns to Olivia and says come on Olivia replies ok...let's do this.........

*olivias outfit-plus a nose and bellybutton piercing*

*seans outfit*

Sean's Pov: Chloe,Nate,Olivia and I are in a club and we find hell and Nate try's to cause a distraction by setting the bar on fire and Chloe,Nate,Olivia and I hop over the bar and Chloe says do you think it's another puzzle? Nate replies I'm gonna try to buy us some time Chloe eventually solves the puzzle Olivia,Chloe and I hop in the elevator thing and Nate spills a bottle of vodka and replies oh shit and Chloe yells over to Nate and says Nate!! There is no time for shots let's go!!!! And Nate does the coolest thing ever he blows flames in a guys face from the alcohol he had in his mouth and he jumps in the elevator and says that was close I reply yeah no shit!

Olivia's Pov: Chloe,Nate,Sean and I finally get out of the club and we find a round trap door with a key hole and Nate decided to put the key in it Chloe says that sounds like water Nate replies yeah a lot of water Sean and I reply oh that can't be good the place where we were started to fill with water and Nate asks my dad if there's another key hole somewhere and the sewer grate opened and Nate,Sean got out and then they said Chloe! Olivia!!! And they dive back down to get Chloe and I and Nate and Sean say come on Chloe come on Olivia Chloe and I started coughing and Nate and Sean reply thank god

Victor's Pov: give me more time! Nate replies we don't have much time I'm a little busy right now kid!!! Nate replies if you don't turn that damn key we're all going to drown!!!!!!

Olivia replies hurry your ass up dad!!!!!! I reply honey!! I'm a little busy right now!  I reply do you want all of us to die? I reply no sweetie Olivia replies well we will if you don't turn that goddamn key!!!!!