recovering

Ladakh 

As the bus came to a halt, I reached for my bags and stepped down onto the solid ground. The view that greeted me was nothing short of breathtaking. The towering mountains, the glistening river, and the surrounding landscape were nothing short of perfect.

 The towering mountains, the glistening river, and the surrounding landscape were nothing short of perfect

I made the decision to open the letter my grandpa had given me, . As I unfolded the paper, I read the address and felt compelled to inquire about it. With the address my grandpa had given me in hand, I approached a friendly local and inquired about the monk monastery in Ladakh I was searching for.

Y/N: "Excuse me, could you help me find this place?" I showed him the address.

Local: He glanced at the address and nodded. "Ah, yes. You're looking for the monastery. It's not far from here. Just follow this road, and you'll see signs directing you there

."Y/N: "Thank you so much! I appreciate your help."I followed the directions provided by the local, making my way along a winding road that led me higher into the mountains. The air grew thinner, and the landscape became increasingly dramatic. As I ascended, the monastery came into view, perched majestically at the top of a mountain.

as i reached near the monastry ,i could faint prayers being offered but other than that just serene silence ,

I noticed a monk sitting outside, and with a sense of reverence, I approached him.

Y/N: "Excuse me, sir. I'm looking for someone named Mr. Chong. My grandfather mentioned him, and I was told he might be here."

Monk: The monk turned towards me, his kind eyes meeting mine. "Ah, Mr. Chong. You've come a long way. He is one of our spiritual guides. Follow the path to the main hall, and you'll find him there."

Y/N: "Thank you, sir. I appreciate your help."

,when i entered the monastry ,the first thing i saw was monks all lined up in rows and praying ,it looked so cool but i  continued walking through the monastery, navigating the labyrinthine corridors. Spotting another monk nearby, I approached him, seeking directions to the main hall.

Y/N: "Excuse me, sir. I'm looking for the main hall. Could you please direct me?"

Monk: The monk gave me a warm smile and pointed down a corridor. "Of course. Just follow that path, and you'll find the main hall. It's where you'll likely meet Mr. Chong."

Y/N: "Thank you very much. I appreciate your help."

i finally reached the main hall ,i saw two  people sitting in a prayer position and infront of them was a monk giving them direction about the breathing exercises but i noticed one thing ,the three people sitting did not look like natives from here ,but the other two men were probably from europe or some other western country ,and then i called out 

"mr chong " and on point the monk turns to me and with a smile walks towards me 

"Ah, Mr. Y/N, how was your journey? All good, I hope." His greeting took me by surprise. How did he know I was coming? It was as if he could read my thoughts. Before I could voice my confusion, he calmly explained, "Your grandfather sent me a letter, hence I knew you were coming."

"oh" was all i could say before i could say anything mr chong continued "i also know why you have come here ,i can help you but only if you want to help yourself "

"are you ready "

"of course "

timeskip 2 years 

we see a man sitting at the edge of the cliif with long hair and monk robe ,sitting with john and james and enjoying the view ,in these years james and john and y/n have become best friend ,as john was from manchester after his parents died ,he went into depression and left everything and ran here ,james had a different story he had a fiance and they both were expecting a baby and were ready to start a family but that was snatched away from him and hence to greive he somehow found his way here 

John: "We've all come a long way, haven't we? 

We all agree that we've made significant progress on this journey

. Now, you might be wondering what I've been up to during these two years. Well, here's a summary: I've learned to meditate, to fight, to control my emotions, and to find stillness in my life. I've also discovered the value of true friendship. 

Oh, and by the way, I finally figured out what 'Insta' is. Both John and James have been teaching me how to use it. We have these weekly sessions when we descend the mountain. Today marked the final day of our stay at the monastery, and I had decided that James and John would accompany me as they didn't have anywhere else to go.

James: "Let's pack up, guys. We need to make it to the airport for our flight.

"Y/N: "Last one back is a loser!" I teased as we all raced each other to the monastery.

After packing up our belongings, we headed to Mr. Cho to seek his blessings for our journey.

Mr. Cho: "I am proud of the three of you and the men you've become. Just remember the teachings you received here, and you will all do just fine."

"Thank you," we all said in unison. 

But I had one more request.Y/N: "Mr. Cho, would it be possible to gather everyone for a group photo before we leave?

"Mr. Cho smiled warmly and replied, "Of course, my child. I will arrange it.as alll of my teachers and my peers lined up together for the picture .

"As everyone lined up, I went over to the camera and set the timer. With a grin, I called out, "Okay, everyone, on the count of three, say...""Cheese!" 

Click!

"Grandpa, Mom, I'm on my way back

"Grandpa, Mom, I'm on my way back."

chapter end 

which movie should y/n come in to play a small part to ease back into acting ,pls comment down below