settling back into life

priyanshu pov

It's been about two months since I returned to Australia

It's been about two months since I returned to Australia. At the moment, I've made the decision to step away from the film industry. While I've received a few tempting offers, I've declined them, even though my agents keep pushing for me to restart my career.

The truth is, I'm somewhat apprehensive about diving back into that lifestyle. What if I find myself falling into old habits, like drugs? These thoughts keep swirling in my head.

To escape from these concerns, I've turned to one of my favorite pastimes: bike riding. Perhaps it's something I haven't shared with you all before, but I'm quite obsessed with bikes. It's a slightly rainy day, but the roads are clear, making it just the perfect weather for a ride.

After covering some miles, I pulled up to a gas station since my fuel gauge was hovering on the low side. I parked my bike and started filling the tank.

About halfway through, I decided to head inside the gas station store to pay. As I walked in, I noticed a teenager engrossed in reading comic books.

The chime on the door caught his attention, and he looked up, his mouth hanging open in shock.

I approached the counter to settle my bill, and he couldn't contain his excitement."Hey, you're Y/N L/N, right?" he asked

I nodded, feeling a bit awkward but appreciating his enthusiasm."Yeah, that's me," I replied.His eyes lit up with excitement. "I'm a huge fan, especially of your role in the Dark Knight. You were amazing! Could you please sign my comic book?" He held out the comic book with a hopeful expression.

I hesitated for a moment but then agreed with a smile. After I signed his comic book and paid for the fuel, I continued on my way.

Seeing him smile like that made me think, "God, that felt good."

After about 15 minutes of thoroughly enjoying my ride, I arrived back at my house.

As I pulled into the driveway, I noticed a Mercedes parked there, and confusion welled up within me

As I pulled into the driveway, I noticed a Mercedes parked there, and confusion welled up within me. Who could that be? I wondered as I parked my bike .