Prologue

"I am Optimus Prime, and I send this message so that our pasts will always be remembered. For in those memories, we live on." - Optimus Prime.
-----------

Darkness... Darkness was all Optimus could see. Was this the Dead Universe, his first thought, or perhaps his personal hell where he would float for all eternity, whatever this was, it didn't matter to him. The pressing inquiry was whether he was truly dead. And if not, had Primus abandoned him in this abyss? If that was the case then maybe he deserved it... for everything he'd done: Blackmailing Soundwave, abandoning the Autobots in their time of need for his own selfish desires, neglecting the chance to end the war sooner and preventing countless casualties, manipulating faith through his Prime status, annexing Earth, and forcing it into the Council of Worlds, so many things had he done after the Great War ended. There was no justice in his actions, just stupidity, selfishness, and bad decision makings. 

Alpha Trion said he was gonna bring great things, but what 'great things' had he brought? A war, death, dread, destruction - there was nothing more to it. Omega Supreme told he was the greatest Prime, but was he truly a good Prime in general? He wasn't worthy to be a Prime, he never was in his perspective and yet the Matrix chose him. 

When the War ended, his people saw him as a symbol: A Symbol of the Great War and a Symbol of War in general, so he left. He vanquished the name Optimus Prime, and returned to be Orion Pax, and yet he would later become Optimus Prime again after defeating Nova Prime. 

A sigh escaped Optimus behind his faceplate. His journey was just a mess and nothing more, he sometimes questioned who he truly was. Was he Orion Pax, the law enforcer? Optimus Prime, the Last Prime? Or the Arisen One? He's been called so many names. 

He was tired, tired of everything - tired of the War, tired of leading an army, tired of fighting Megatron, tired of fighting beings who could warp reality, tired of corruption, tired of the injustice, just... tired... exhausted. The Great War lasted for over 4 million years... So could he say him floating in this infinite darkness was peaceful? Something he longed for? But then again, what did he expect? Music? A bright light? A vision? A voice? Nothing, just nothingness, but he knew one thing: This was not the Afterspark... 

-----------

Optimus continued to float through the endless void, he didn't move a single part of his body. All he did was go through his memory storage, looking at his regrets, his failures, his mistakes, his flaws, and more. He knew he was just punishing himself, but it was something at least. He closed his optics and took deep breaths, just him and this darkness, together and nothing more. No Autobots, no Decepticons, no possibility of being killed, no war, no nothing.

As he continued to float, Optimus felt something... shining, something bright hitting his face. He opened his optics halfway. "A star?" Was Optimus' first thought at seeing it. It looked like a star, it was so bright, so warm, and maybe even peaceful just by looking at it. But it got him to wonder; how did something so shining and bright end up here? This place was so dark and empty.

He saw himself floating towards the bright shining light. Was there something that was pulling him towards it? Maybe it was the way to the Afterspark? Or maybe it wasn't, maybe there was something else. 

"Please help us." A voice came out of nowhere in the void.

Optimus wasn't taken aback by the unknown voice and just wondered where the voice came from. The tone of this unknown voice sounded young and talked in a soft tone, but he heard a sort of desperation behind it.

"Who... are you?" Optimus asked in a raspy tone as he saw himself coming closer to the light.

"Who I am is not important." The voice replied. "All I can say is that I don't have much time." 

Optimus stayed silent.

"My world... is in danger." The voice resonated. "And I need your assistance, Optimus Prime. I need your help to save it from what it's about to face."

Silence hung heavy in the void as Optimus heard the plea. Another call for his aid. When would he find respite? Tiredness etched across his being, but he silently acknowledged. 

"I know you're tired." The voice acknowledged with a touch of sadness. "I know what you've been through... I know you just want to rest." The voice understood how much it was asking. "I know I'm asking too much from someone who has been through a war that lasted for millions of years... But I need your help to free us from this twisted, disorted fate... "

Optimus saw the light began to bright much more lighter as he came closer to it.

"Can you accept this, please?" The voice pleaded desperately. "To save yet another world from it's ultimate destruction?"

Optimus closed his optics, the light burning brighter and brighter. Reflecting on his journey, he was many things; law enforcer, war faction leader, freedom fighter. He protected the weak not just because of his strength, but because it was the right thing to do. Through battles against all odds, he never backed down, his will to fight was still deep within his spark. Chosen to be a Prime for a reason, and yet he didn't fuly understand that reason. But that didn't matter for him... maybe not anymore, someone needed his help. And as a former law enforcer, it was still his duty to serve and protect. 

When Optimus finally came to his realization, he tiredly opened his optics slighly up and replied in the raspy tone. "I do... little one."

"Thank you, Optimus Prime." The voice expressed gratitude as the voice gradually faded away, The light slowly enveloped Optimus, before everything went black.

.

.

.

.

"Sensei, wake up!"

-----------
Well, I decided to rewrite and change from TFP Optimus Prime to IDW Optimus Prime. The reason is because I find IDW Optimus more interesting... I don't know why, but in my honesty; I like IDW Optimus Prime more. 

Tell me what ya think and I'll gladly take any critism, as long those are, uh, helpful, but state your opinion or whatever. 

Have a nice day/night :)