I am Optimus Prime

Right, it took longer than expected maybe... Dunno. Anyway. Gonna try to follow the canon of course, but also wanna like... not just follow and copy every episode, if you know what I mean by that. Also, it's cool that we got the anime we waited for. But putting that aside enjoy or not lol.  

"I was forged Orion Pax. As war began, I was called Optimus Prime. Now some call me The Arisen, the Thirteenth Prime. But the masks are gone now. I am Orion Pax. Before this... who were you?" - Optimus Prime.
-----------

Optimus blinked a couple of times, certainly not expecting to see himself as a human as he stared into the reflection of the office windows. He looked young, maybe in his mid-twenties by human standards - somewhat short dark brown hair, sharp blue eyes, pale skin, and quite fit. If he guessed, he probably stood around 6'7ft, wearing a black jacket over a white dress shirt tucked into his jeans with a black tie, the details of his clothing were somewhat uncertain and weird.

Observing his surrounding area - the office, to be exact - desks, pictures, chairs, and a sofa tucked into a corner. The office was a lot better than his during his time as a law enforcer under the corrupt Zeta Prime, but then again, he never cared about his office to begin with. The last thing he remembered before blacking out was a voice telling him to wake up. It got him to question where that voice came from because when he woke up from his... unconscious state, the voice was nowhere to be seen. Was his head playing tricks on him?

Optimus wiped his thoughts clean; there was no point in questioning everything around him. Well, maybe except for this problem. Looking through the office windows from the distance, he saw buildings and skyscrapers and heard vehicle noises coming from below. It wasn't the best view, but it gave him an insight, at least.

Other than this and that, there wasn't much else. Optimus was certainly confused about how this was going to go. He didn't have any direction to begin with or even a clue of where to start. It would be nice if someone were to be able to explain.

*Thud.*

*Thud.*

Primus must have heard his prayer, as Optimus heard footsteps approaching from behind, prompting him to slowly turn around. Before him stood a human - a young girl with long raven-black hair, her eyes a striking shade of purple. She wore glasses and a white uniform with a dark blue tie, along with a white coat. He also noticed that she had pointy ears and a dark blue crown halo levitating over her head. As Optimus observed a little more closely, he quickly noticed the gun holstered around her thigh.

Young, armed, and different from a regular human from what he had seen when he was on Earth. Could this mean he was in another universe? A possibility, a big possibility, to say the least. 

"My apologies for having you wait here for a short period." She began with an apologetic tone. "Our... current situation has been stressful."

Optimus didn't utter a word but gave her a slight nod.

"But without further ado." She adjusted her glasses. "My name is Nanakami Rin, and I'm a General Student Council officer from KIvotos, the Academy City..." 

Optimus made sure to mentally note what she was saying. He was certainly sure that something like Academy City did not exist on Earth. Interesting nonetheless. 

"And I assume you must be Optimus Prime?" Rin inquired.

Optimus gave off another slight nod to her confirmation. "Yes, I am Optimus Prime." He noticed after he confirmed her question she let out a visible sigh of relief.

"It worked." She muttered quietly before quickly regaining her composure. "To not waste any more time, I will fill you in immediately; you're a teacher that we have summoned here... or so it would seem." Rin paused to let him process first. "I do not fully understand it myself, but I understand that this must be very confusing for you. We will try to find out... one day or another. All I can say is it's a grave matter - a matter that could determine the very fate of Academy City."