Chapter 4

A/n- *peeks around the corner to see if anyone is there*

Hello all. Long time, no chapter. Well.... That is if only read this. I've been updating my other works more than this.

*pats computer screen* sorry for neglecting you my little Harry and daddy Draco.

I apologize. There's literally no excuse for this other than that I've been so focused on my other stories (mainly Damn His Eyes). But now that I'm pretty much in a self-induced isolation, I'm going to focus on all of my stories.

*throws confetti*

Honestly, I'm so fucked. So I hope you guys are all living your lives like you should and want.

I love to know what you guys have been up too! So (if you want) talk to me! Allow me to live vicariously through you guys (that's creepy) and of course, my stories.

And other things.

Ok I'm done being whatever you want to call that^^^^ I've made you wait long enough.(that's assuming people were actually waiting for this).

Ok here goes nothing.

Chapter 4

Draco's POV-

I hear the sound of giggling. It stopped for a moment, and I let myself relax back into a deep slumber.... Until more giggles followed that one. I crack open my eyes. There's a blurry figure above me. This figure has a grin, from what I can make out, and is holding a box in its hands. I close my eye again, hoping that when I open them again, I can focus better. When I open both of my eyes, I can clearly make out a miniature Potter, sitting on top of my chest, with a box of crayons.

But why is there a mini potter here, let alone on top of my chest.

Memories of yesterday came rushing back in, I let out a groan.

But more importantly....why does it feel like somethings in my mouth?!

I quickly sit up, resulting in Potter tumbling down onto my lap, laughing.

I reach my hand up to my mouth to find crayons sticking out. The bloody baby prat was putting crayons in my mouth!

What the hell?!

I quickly remove the crayons and look down at the little monster.

Draco don't blow up and get mad.... Remember your father....

"Harry...." I try to say calmly. "How did you get out of your crib....?"

Potter laughed. "Ah man in da fwame told mee how to excaped. All ya gotta doo iz weach down and flick da bar and da side lowed." He says proudly.

"Harry.... Did you say- a man in a frame?"

"Mhm!"

I look at him confused.

"If only someone had painted a muggle camera in here with me. You do look so refined with the crayons in your mouth, Draco."

Then it hit me....

"Severus what the hell are you doing teaching Potter to get out of the crib?!"

Portrait Snape smirked. "I thought a little challenge would do you good. You seemed to handle things well yesterday."

"You've been watching?!"