Chapter 1

A/n: Hello lovely people, sorry for the delay. It's been so rough with school and all that stuff.

Just an FYI this story is going to be a little rough in the beginning as far as I don't know what to write before I get to what I want. I know what parts I want included just I don't know how to get there yet. So BARE WITH ME!

So yeah anyways this story isn't going to go by anything, for right now I think. I think I'm just going to go with the flow and see where it takes me.

I think I'm going to set this in 8th year, but that may change... Yeah I'll let you know. So far it's 8th but I'm constantly changing stuff.

*also the photo is not mine! sighs.*
-------------------
CHAPTER 1

Draco's POV

Potter. Stupid Potter. Who does he think he is? Walking all around like he owns the place.
And his friends.... Eugh. Does he think of himself as humble by hanging around such-such low life's. They walk all around like their special all because our bloody saviour chose them to be his best friends. It sickens me. Potter. Stupid, idiotic Potter.

I don't even know why he came back to Hogwarts to finish. I mean what more could he learn? Considering he's already defeated a Dark Lord... Twice. I was planning on a normal, and Potter-free, year. But no. He and his friends just waltz back here and are treated like royalty. Again. Even more so now.

Nobody comes around me anymore. I'm not very well liked. Ever since people saw where I was during the war, all I get is glares. Some people laugh at me, even Potter's minions. Some spit at me or yell at me. Some even tell me to kill myself or that I should've died rather than their loved ones.

Sometimes I agree with them.

And some even dare say that the reason I'm usually alone is because I'm 'mourning the death of my Dark Lord.'

HA.

They know nothing.

I always try to keep the mark covered. I'm a highly misunderstood being. And no one will ever really care.

Especially since Harry bloody Potter is back at Hogwarts.

Ugh. Potter.

I wasn't expecting to see him board the train at King's Cross last week.

And he's been infuriating ever since.

Well... He hasn't really done anything. It's just him.

He's barely done anything and gets praised just for his name. Me? I've suffered. And I've done unimaginable things. I've seen some shit that not the average person should ever see. And what do I get? I get spat upon and forceably pushed into my own little world of isolation. And I've been working my arse off this year to prove to the teachers I am not a worthless cause.... But they still insist of failing me. But what do I expect? I should've expected this. After all, "death eaters don't deserve success." They say.

Fucking Potter. Stupid, imbecile Potter.

I don't even want to be here. I don't want to continue school. Especially being shunned to this extent. I mean it would probably be no different if Potter wasn't here.
But still.
Ugh Potter.

Here I am. Sitting at the very end of the Slytherin table in my own little shaded, secluded corner. Sometimes I don't even go down to breakfast. Sometimes I eat in my room. Sometimes I don't eat at all. One can never be too sure. After all, even the house elves hate me. Sharing a room is hard. I requested for my own because I was almost beat up the first night. "Death eaters don't deserve special treatments such as private housing." They said.

And there he is, surrounded by almost all of Gryffindor. Everyone wants a piece of the saviour.

Look at him... Smiling that smile of carelessness. Lucky bastard.

Again, perfect Potter gets to have another perfect year.

I only then realize that I'm staring when he takes a double look at me. Our eyes meet.

Oops.

He flashes a small smile at me.

Pfft. I scowl and turn away.

Stupid.

I have double potions with the idiot. Maybe if I'm lucky, Longbottom's potion will malfunction and get us all out of class just like the old days. But I doubt it. I'm not a very lucky person, if you can't already tell. I have a feeling today is going to be horrible.

It's 5 minutes until it's time for class. I quickly make my way out to avoid being seen and head to the potions classroom. Let's get this over with.
⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️
A/n: hey guys! Sorry for the delay. Just sort of through this together. Don't have time to edit. Sorry for mistakes and all that shit. Hope you enjoyed. New update coming soon!
-TDTM78