The Work is Never Done

Tessa groaned as she sat up, her back aching something awful today. "You okay, babe?" Lucas asked, sitting up behind her. 

"Yeah," she muttered, rubbing large circles around her belly. Their son kicked within his confinement as she relaxed against his bare chest. 

"You don't have to go to work today, you know," he muttered, pressing a kiss to her cheek as his hand encircled her waist. A soft grin spread, feeling the tiny life that they created stretching her skin taunt as he greeted his father. "We'll understand."

"No," Tessa moaned, rolling herself out of bed. "We have that big report today, and I still have a week left until my due date. Besides, I told you I want to work until the very last moment so I can have more time for maternity leave."

"Babe...I'm the boss. I can give you more leave."

"No, then I'm just abusing your power," Tessa complained, not in the mood to hear the same argument they'd been having since they entered her third trimester. Another cramp seized her, stopping her from standing. "Ow..." 

"What?!" Lukas asked, sitting up. Tessa placed a hand under her belly and the other on her back as she closed her eyes. Taking some deep breaths, she shrugged off the contraction, thinking nothing of it. 

"Nothing...Just a Braxton hick. I'm gonna shower. Care to join me?" 

Lukas smiled, moving to help his wife towards the shower. Tessa stripped off her nightgown, tossing it into the dirty hamper as she turned on the water. Lukas followed her, pulling off his shorts. Her body still amazed him. Every time he looked at her swollen belly and breasts, he was reminded of the love they had for each other. Working as a temp, they met at the office until they slowly fell in love. A year after dating, he proposed and three months later, they were announcing their first pregnancy. 

Slipping behind her, he pressed a kiss to the back of her neck, his hands rubbing the soapy suds across the expanse of her belly. "Mmm," Tessa moaned, as his hands moved down lower. Her hormones were still out of control, basically making her a nymphomaniac. "God, Luke..."

"Tess...You're so goddamn beautiful..." he muttered, as he rubbed his hardening cock against her slick pussy. Pushing her slightly down, he angled her so she was leaning forward and kicked her legs apart so he could test her wetness. Her glistening pussy was visible to him peeking through the roundness of her asscheeks.  He easily slipped in a finger, rubbing her slick walls as she mewled against him. 

"Fuck...Luke, please..." she begged, already throbbing with the need of release. 

"You want me, baby?" 

"Yes..." she hissed, pushing her lips against his finger. 

Luke grunted, taking his raging hard erection in his hand, and positioned the tip at her wet cavern. With one smooth thrust, he entered her, causing her to cry out as her belly and pussy contracted. Luke moaned, feeling her tight walls squeeze the life out of him. He moved quickly, knowing that she would want time to clean her body before they left for the day. One thing his girl hated was feeling gross and sticky. She was already close and so was he. He growled, cumming deep inside her pussy as she shouted out her own release. Tessa relaxed, kissing him as she moved to wash her body and the evidence of their quickie. 

"Ouch," she whispered after Lukas left to get ready. Rubbing her swollen belly, she did the Lamaze breathing she learned, feeling it fade away. "Just a Braxton-hick, right?" 

Her mind was screaming that something was off with her body, making her a bit uneasy. Shaking off her uneasiness, she continued to get ready for work, walking to her dresser to grab the maternity slacks and blouse. "Ready?" Lukas asked as she slipped on her flats.