Chapter 1: The Start

SOL DATE: MAY 7, 2330

ARGOS EXTRACTORS MINING OUTPOST MOON OF VECTERA

We open up to three people in space suits in a mining elevator that's going down. Two women and man, the man can be seen sitting while the wpmen can seen standing, with one of them staring straight ahead, her mind was else where, she snapped out of it when she heard supervisor walk right in front of her and began checking on her helmet and her mining suit.

[Sup Lin]: "Seals are good. Oxygen's good. Just do what you did last time, and not worry about your husband and you're fine. Follow my one simple rule, Amelia. Heller, What's my one simple rule?"

The woman now named Amelia slightly rolled her eyes at what Lin said her worrying. The man that was sitting down, now named Heller looks up at two women, he leans on his right legs.

[Heller]: "Listen to Lin. Boss lady knows best."

[Sup Lin]: "Exactly. Listen to me. Mining's just like any other job. Go steady, go safe, then you and Y/N go home with a even bigger pocketful of credits at the end of the day."

Amelia nods her head, she remembered why she finally joined the rest of crew in the mining, she didn't want to continue to see her husband put his life in danger, while she safe, up top. She was again snapped out of her thoughts, this time it was by Heller talking.

[Heller]: "Yeah totally, it's just like, um... working the stardock. Except with more cave-in, lasers and accidental dismemberment, but don't worry, you'll be find especially with Y/N in the cave, guys a walking tank."

Both Lin and Amelia slightly roll there eyes at what Heller said.

[Sup Lin]: "Very helpful. Thank you."

[Amelia]: "Yeah, thank you soo much Heller, I don't know what we do without you."

[Heller]: "You welcome, but seriously you're going to be fine. Your first outing was solid. And let's be honest - it ain't exactly astrophysics, if was the only person who could do this would probably be Y/N."

Both Lin and Amelia chuckled at what Heller said about Y/N, they agreed with him that Y/N would probably be the only who could do it. Heller gets up and grabs his helmet.

[Sup Lin]: "That's why I keep him around. Good pep talks."

[Heller]: Yeah... and the fact that I can pinpoint a Helium deposit from three hundred meter."

Lin walks over where two oxygen tanks laid on the ground, one was green the other was a bright orange, she bent down and grabbed the orange one.

[Sup Lin]: "Not untrue. Even though Y/N could probably do same. A shame we won't find any down here, but the metal deposits alone should pay for our OWN helium."

She turned around and attached the oxygen tank to Hellers back, and made sure it was on right.

[Sup Lin]: "Hell, after this, we'll have enough jump fuel to bounce from one end of the Settled Systems to the next."

[Heller]: "More minerals, more money. And so the cycle repeats itself. Just no more unauthorized jumps into House Va'ruun space, okay?"

Heller put on his helmet and made sure it was sealed, as Amelia let's out a little laugh.

[Sup Lin]: "He's just a big baby. There are worse lives."

Lin after making Heller oxygen tank was on, she walked over to the bench where her helmet laid and picked it up, she began walking over to Amelia as Heller grabbed Lin's tank walking over to them.