Chapter Two

Ι acт lιĸe Ι don'т care, вυт deep down Ι ѕwear ιт ĸιllѕ мe.

-----------------
ᔕᕼᗩᗯᑎ'ᔕ ᑭ.O.ᐯ

" Shawn and Destiny" I heard my Miss Lily said. Fuck! Fuck! Why do I have to be stuck with that fat pig?! Why me?! Ugh. I could her Cameron chuckling. I turned around and jokingly punch Cameron's shoulder. " Sucks to be you" Cameron laughed. " Oh and this project involves each other to go to the other house", Miss Lily added. " Great. Just fucking great" I groaned. I heard everyone laughing except the slut herself. I so didn't want to do this, but I need to get an A. I just have to pull it together and just deal with it. Ugh!

ᗪEᔕTIᑎY'ᔕ ᑭ.O.ᐯ

I heard Cameron and Shawn muttering shit about me. Like I give a shit anymore. I just continued reading my textbook. I felt someone tapping on my shoulder, I turned around and faced Shawn. " What do you want?" I asked annoyed. " Um...can we do the project at your house? Cause my parents are hosting some adult party and yeah..." he said while scratching the back of his neck. I was actually taken back. He was acting nice but he's probably doing this so he can get a good grade. " Hello?", I snapped back to reality " You kind of spaced out back there. So can we do the project at your house?" He asked. " Um sure" I faked a smile.

School went by quickly today. Surprisingly. You know considering I got slapped and punched multiple times with blood running down my face and or body. You know just the usual. No big deal. Note the sarcasm.

" Destiny!" I heard someone shout my name. I turned around and the voice belonged to Shawn. I stood frozen as he kept coming near me with his hand up in the air. He kept coming nearer and I thought he was gonna hit me so I flinched. He stopped and gave me a weird look. " Why did you flinch?", he asked me. " I thought you were gonna to hit me" I looked down. He tried to avoid what I just said " Do you want a ride home?" I was taken back by his question. " Um...um....yeah sure", with no emotion in my voice.

We walked to his car and I got into the passenger's seat. I quickly buckled up and sank into the seat. " Ready?" I just nodded my head. He started driving. ( Shawn knows where Destiny lives.) He on the radio and American Idiot started playing. I looked out the window while humming really softly making sure he can't hear. I was back, lost in my thoughts and I remember something...........

We're doing the project in my house... With my abusive father..... Oh, shit!

-----------------

Hey my lovely people!!!
So this is the second chapter. Hope you guys like it! Remember to vote!
Sorry if it sucks ass... 🍑
Kay....that's about it......I guess.....
Love you guys! Do you love me too? No? Okay.
Thanks for reading!!!