Plunge into Madness

Pregnant... I... I was... pregnant. And with all the filth I've had to endure with everyone else over the past two weeks, I didn't even know who the father was. Was it one of my exes? Or was it... That fat fucking bastard's...? 

I felt tears run down my eyes, but at the same time, I couldn't help but find this whole thing laughable. All this time, I've been able to stay pure and the one time, the ONE TIME, I get forced into their sex shenanigans... I fall pregnant? My first time compared to all the times they've fucked each other's brains out and they weren't pregnant at all! Wasn't that FUNNY?! I think its HILARIOUS! 

I had burst out into laughter despite the tears running down my face, losing all mental stability that was left. At this point, I felt like I no longer had any sense of rational thinking and all I wanted was one thing... Payback. But first... I had a "matter" to deal with. It took me a little while to stop laughing, but once I did, I wiped my eyes free from tears and left the toilet. I could hear Lygu moaning as he shoved god knows what into his body, but that didn't matter to me right now. 

I made my way down to the kitchen, seeing the mess that everyone had made. Dirty dishes were all on the side, jizz stains were all over the table, used and broken condoms were strewn all over the floor and fridge and there was a giant shit stain where Lygu usually sat. He didn't care much for hygiene. But I grew nose blind to the filthy stench. There was once a time where I'd actually throw up. 

Ignoring the carnage, I approached a cupboard and opened it, revealing a range of knives. I picked up the sharpest one we had which I always kept clean, no matter what. 

With the knife in one hand, I filled up a pot with water and turned on the stove, boiling the water

With the knife in one hand, I filled up a pot with water and turned on the stove, boiling the water. Right before the water boiled, I held the knife in a backhand motion, aiming it at my gut area. I refused to carry any of those bastard's babies! With a heavy breath, I plunged the knife into my gut, stabbing myself in the womb. I let out a slight scream of pain mixed with laughter as I felt the tip of the knife dig deeper into my flesh. I twisted the knife around, making sure that I got rid of whoever's future kid was in my womb. Heavy breaths left my lips as I wriggled the knife before finally ripping it out. 

Looking down, I saw the knife entirely coated with blood and I was bleeding a lot from my gut. So much that I felt my knees fall weak, making me fall. A few more giggles escaped from my lips as I reached for the boiling pan of water. Once I grabbed the handle, I held the boiling pan up to my open wound, burning it. Maniacal laughs echoed through the house as I burned myself with the pan, cauterising the wound. 

After 10-13 seconds, I had gotten used to the burning sensation and bit my lower lip as I continued to hold the pan to my wound. Once I was sure the worst of the bleeding was over, I pulled the pan away from my gut, taking a look at the ugly self-inflicted injury. I could see some of my own innards, all a gooey red. Thankfully, nothing important had fallen out. And by important, I meant intestines or organs. It just bled a lot. But I couldn't leave it gaping open like that.